1st Appointment with Midwife

emma10

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im going too see the midwife 10.15 in the morning! :dance: and im sooo hoping she will be able to feel my womb (ie 12wks or more) ive no idea how far i am as i suffer with ir-regular periods and i really think my last one was May??

i cannot wait to get the ball rollin for my dating scan.. im actually gettin really excited now,
ive been bricking it since i found out, it was a suprise to say the least! and with my lovely little girl only just turning 2... ive worried how i'll cope!!

Yh well if she can feel your womb you wont have aslong to wait, i have irregular periods my lmp was the 24 th may and im 14 and a half weeks now. So you could be further gone than me, so you will be able to jump to tri 2 soon. :cheer: I have a little boy who is two this month we have let ourselves in for mayhem, good luck chick x x :hug:

Hello!

Well my appointment went well! the mid-wife could not feel my womb so as she say's im 12wks or less... but should hopefully get a scan pretty quick due too needing my down's risk bloods done at 15wks, apparently it's gotta b done then? and if they leave the scan too late i could miss it... ohh it's soooo frustratin not knowin how far i am :lol:
im so impatient!! :lol:

xjdx- im thinking we must be crazy!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back