1st Midwife Appointment

KellyHook

Reaction score
i have my 1st midwife appointment on friday, im really excited, :dance:
what should i expect, as its the 1st i presume it will just be filling my notes out etc?

what happened in your 1st appointment with midwife..:oooo:

It was a 45 minute long appointment with all questions ranging from any previous pregnancies and births to my partner's family medical history.

You should be asked where you want to have your baby as this will determine where you have your first scan I think and just basically giving you information on do's and don'ts. They also work out a date for you based on the first day of your last period.

It's exciting because it feels real then!

At my first appointment, I got a slip to take to the hospital to get my bloods done and then that's it until your scan I think.

xxx

yer i know... wasnt expecting to see midwife till jan.... soo excited though.. dunno y, just think its because its starting to feel more real.. :)

have been docs yet?

I am debating as to whether I should keep my appointment Thursday as I booked in with one of the sympathetic doctors to talk to them about my concerns and see what they say but I dont think anyone is going to be able to get me out of this hole, the only one who can will be my baby if it survies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back