1st Midwife Appointment Today - Bit Boring Really :(

Naterjack

Reaction score
Had my first midwife appointment today and came away quite disappointed Still doesnt feel real, even after all of the paperwork filling in but got a tonne of books and leaflets to read through

Pee and blood tests next week then scan in 2 weeks hopefully - then it should feel real
Not been sick today which is good (as its been horrid this week with bile) AND when midwife weighed me i was less than when i finished weight watchers in Feb (knew i'd lost weight as my skirts are falling off me). Blood pressure was perfect as usual and she doesnt have any concerns (at the moment)

been told i cannot use any nasal spray for my allergies, etc as can cause risk of miscarriage I am not sure how i will cope as i really do suffer with blocked sinuses and i cant use a spray or take decongestant whilst pregnant

Apart from that, the hospital ive chosen (nearest one) has all facilities possible and a god special care unit - should feel safe there and would love a birthing pool, but we will see.

Just seems to be going very slowly .... i am SO impatient :wall:

i know how you feel, i had a scan today and it has made me feel better but i really want some time to go quickly and feel it moving etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back