18 month of ttc but nothing

kellyjayy

Reaction score
hi 18 th months of ttc but nothing seem to be happening just fed up each month the same thing being charting etc due to test around the 17th does anyone else feel like giving up was cerazette pill 2 years ago

Never give up hun , it will happen :) have you been to see your doctor?

You have scared me a bit now as I came off cerazette in October!:(

I feel like giving up sometimes and I have been TTC for over 4 years now.....Just remember that one day it will happen, even if it's by IVF....Go and see your doctor as they can advise you better.

Donna xx

aww Babylover have you really been trying that long! x

Yes I have hunni, fraustrating at times and somethimes I feel like giving up, but being on here and speaking with friends and family it gives me that extra bit of hope and plus I am going back to see the doctor, so see what they say...

Thanks hunni xxx

awww i feel like i moan too much now.. I have only been TTC for 6 months now and that seems forever!
So sorry hun :( are you only young aswell if you dont mind me asking x

Yes I am 24 years old (25 this year).....Don't worry about it, hey there's worse people out there than me, what about some people who can't have children at all (like my auntie, who had 6 miscarriages) I feel for people like that!

Thanks anway xx

Awww :) atleast you are thinking and staying positive.

Hope you conceieve soon hun , thinking of you xx

sorry to hear that baby lover am 27 being to seen the gp about this had blood test done every thing ok oh have sperm test done a bit low both went back 3 weeks ok was griving a home iui kit oh got other sprem test on the 17th just find it hard at time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back