18-19 weeks still no proper movement. Big scan tomorrow

honeybear

Reaction score
As the title says 18-19 weeks (will know for sure tomorrow how big baby is measuring) I have my big scan tomorrow. Every time I've had scan the baby is always moving.

For my own sanity I bought a doppler which has helped as I only use it once a day. For a couple of weeks I've felt pops and spasms but nothing that sparks a omg the baby it's the baby.. Type notion

I'm beginning to feel like I'll never feel bubs proper and still reminding myself some days I am pregnant with an actual baby that clearly likes to be super lazy haha.

If you are feeling small pops and spasms that sounds pretty normal. I started feeling little movements at 17 weeks with my 1st but it wasnt until 21 weeks that I felt something that was actually like a kick, even then they were not regular for quite a while. Those early movements you have to concentrate really hard on and are never quite sure if it was baby or gas, lol.

Hi bunny Thank-you x it does feel very similar to gas haha x

I didn't start getting "proper" movements til about 22 weeks so I wouldn't worry too much (which I completely appreciate is easier said than done!!). And you shouldn't really be used a Doppler daily - sorry but home dopplers aren't overly helpful. If you are worried, consult a midwife x

I didnt feel anything for 24 weeks i too had a doppler but it made me really para. I wish i never had one, was ok to begin with. Also just because you xan hear a hb doesnt mean baby is ok. If you ever feel lile babys movement has changed you should go in.

Thanks ladies I have my twenty week scan today so I will update you all xx

Hey hon hope everything went well with the scan today x
I didn't start feeling big established movements till around 21 ish weeks x

I felt gas like movements from 18ish weeks I think but nothing that I felt sure was babies until maybe 21-22 weeks. xx

Dont worry with my first i dont think I felt anything until 22 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So..... We are definitely team blue my cutie pumpkin
Everything fine and healthy and dates as they should be
He was a monkey though burying his face into the placenta x

Congratulations on team blue, glad everything went well :) XX

Does anyone want to upload my scan pic for me :)
His heads measuring abit bigger haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back