new

kelly.kitten

Reaction score
hi im new here
im kelly and im 17 years old im 19 weeks pregnant my boyfriend ran so i have no one to help me im have inb twins and thay are so big i now what thay are know i hope i make some mates on here

hello welcome and congrats on ur pregnancy.. im sorry but im half asleep are you preg with twins did you say? if so double congrats :cheer:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry i think im reading it wrong, but did u say your having twins, if so snap! but have they told you the sex? i know they dont like telling the sex of twins until 20 weeks as its not definate as its harder to determine with twins. maybe you were lucky if so. Or am i wrong, and you say youve got twins already? if so how old are they! your sure gunna have your hands full.

I'm Chel-C, 19 and have 15month old Romi and we found out on monday we're expecting twins!

Hello Kelly!

Congratulations! (x 2)

My boyfriend skidaddled too - you're not alone. Join the girls in tri 2 and I'll see you soon!

PM me if ever you need to vent :D xxx

(& Chel-C, bloody hell girl! I didn't know!? Congratulations babe!! :hug: )

(haha i said in the thread you asked about diaries that you were to check my scan post in 2nd tri first before reading it lmao. my pics are in there ;))

hi :wave: welcome to the forum, hope to see you in tri2.
Congrats on your pregnancy, and don't worry about your man disappearing, your probably better off without him.

hi all some of you want to know if im have in twins so yes im have in a boy and girl thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back