17 AND maybe having unwanted pregnancy

AnaA

Reaction score
Ok, so here comes my problem.
I slept with my boyfriend 9 times last month.
Out of those 9 times, 2 times make my worry a lot.
First time was during my ovulation (I couldn't be sure because
I happen to have a bit irregular cycles). He was fully inside of me for 5 seconds
Just to know if he could enter at all since we were having hard time having sex while
Standing. Then we decided to put on a condom AND while putting it I felt a bit of precum.
Ive read about it a lot on the internet where it says that it does not contain
sperm unless the guy has ejaculated before without having showered or urinated afterwards.
He did shower AND urinate so that calms me a bit. The second situation is when my infertile days were(as I said, I couldn't be sure). We had sex with condom and he ejaculated and afterwards we decided to do it again. He urinated between and we decided to do it under the shower. We did it without a condom but he did not ejaculate inside of me, I am 100% sure. Now I'm at the seaside and my period is 5 days late(it is now something thy I haven't experienced before but I am still afraid). I have some of the pms symptoms. My breasts are swollen and I have a few zits(and I never have them, only before menstruation) and I have cramps. Yesterday I got a bit of spotting which made me very happy and I decided to jump in the sea to cool for a minute. Then I put a Tampon. Came home after and put it out to find that the tampon is white and without any blood. Today I'm not bleeding either. My friends say its because I was in the sea but the spotting that stopped reminded me of forming a placenta. I know that chances are slim but should I buy the test? I'm nervous all the time and not able to sleep because of it.

Yes you should definitely buy a test. If your cycles are irregular then that may be the cause. If you are five days late for your period then a pregnancy test should give you an accurate result.

Yes get a test and see what it says. Can you go to your gp and get yourself on the pill if you aren't pregnant? The pill and using condoms will save you any worries in the future

Hun, you have been misguided in many aspects of your post so relax xxx

You of course MAY be pregnant if you had a lil slip up never midn about him having a wee etc etc etc thats rubbish xxx

really you need to test and get it over with, being in the sea would have had no effect on your period howver you spotting could be th egg inplanting in the womb ( nothing to do with a placenta ) OR you could just be having an odd cycle, or got so stressed you messed your cycles up this time

Get a test done hun x its the only way

This is not the forum to discuss unwanted pregnancy.

Get a test and see a Dr.

You need to test one way or the other and if its negative go and get some contraception! xxx

It makes me sad to see all these young girls not using contraception these days :(

If you're not pregnant let this be a big warning to you!

I am not pregnant, got my period. Im sorry FOR posting here but I didnt know what to do.
Thank you for your replies. I usually use contraception but those 3 times I didnt. :)

It makes me sad to see all these young girls not using contraception these days :(

If you're not pregnant let this be a big warning to you!

"all these young girls"?

This girl was clearly worried- no need to make her feel worse.

Is it ok for older people to not use contraception then and have unwanted pregnancies? :shakehead:

Its a mistake not to use contraception if you don't want a child whether your old or young, the girl said she made a mistake in posting but I can understand - a lot of ladies on here are finding it difficult to concieve to see an unwanted pregnancy thread in the trying to concieve forum is quite frustrating.

I've always found the term "mistake" odd. How can you still have mistakes with all the contraception that's out there, condoms,pill,implant,injection,morning after pill etc
I feel for yo Hun at 17 bet you were scared. Just think of this as a lesson and get on some other form of protection.
My advice if you don't want to get pregnant double up on contraception condoms and pill etc and if it splits back it up with morning after pill.
Take care :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back