Brown discharge for 1 day and twangs/aches in left hip area

Booka

Reaction score
Hi...so me and my boyfriend are not trying to conceive but we have had sex without a condom. About 4 days ago I had brown discharge when I wiped and then it stopped the next day...at this time I was about a week and a half away from when my period was due. Now I am having twangs or sort of aches in my left hip area...I just wonder if this is suspicious or am I worrying about nothing?? Thanks guys!!! :)

brown discharge/blood is old bloodleft from either a period or possibly implantation bleeding, the only way you will know is when your late

Thanks Hun. I will have to wait now...have had slots of watery discharge too all day..I hate the not knowing!

Could be symptoms but only way to know is test :good:

Thanks! I really want to take it! But know I need to wait :( lol

what if it is a little bit of blood when you wipe as opposed to the brown discharge?
i am in almost the same boat except mine was a little bit of blood around 6-7dpo and then nothing after that?x

TTC - ANY INPUT WOULD BE GOOD.

Had my implant removed : 27th January 2012,

Had my period: 31st January 2012 (lasted 6 days).

Had random spotting: 14th Febuary 2012 (lasted 1 day)

Was meant to be due on my period on: 28th febuary but never came

On: 29th febuary 2012 had brown blood which lasted 3 days but only was there when i wiped after using the toilet.

On: 16th march had period cramps and began bleeding.

Am not sure what this is, i have had other pregnancy symptoms such as:
Headaches, bloating , sickness , stuffy nose.
Also the veins on my hips,stomache,legs and breast have become very visable and my breasts feel a little larger.

Is there a chance i could be pregnant?
If anyone can please help then i would be very gratefull,
Thanks,

Miss Cheung (*^_^*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member