PMS but no period. Could i be pregnant?

JessieR

Reaction score
It is also unlikely i am pregnant.

My last period started on 23rd September and i have not had it yet. I did have unprotected sex with my boyfriend several times after that (He never ejaculated in me. Last time it was Monday of 24th October and he kind of ejaculated a little in me but i quickly wiped it off)

i took a test on Friday (4/11/2011) and it turned out to be negative. I took a test today too. (7/11/2011) - still negative.

Also, the previous months were very stressful for me. I spent quite a few sleepless nights and my diet changed drastically - i have been having fast foods almost everyday.. i am underweight too for my age (20)

I am having a lot of PMS these few days, lower abdominal pain, breast tenderness. I had vaginal discharge too and once, i noticed a brownish liquid, looks like spotting..i am very sleepy all the time and i crave for food..

i have also been experiencing pain in my knee. I have had an injection to relieve the pain and have had an x-ray done. It has been hurting a lot and still is. Sometimes it is so painful i just wish to cut my knee off. Could it have been the cause of delay of my menses?

Also my PMS are
- lower abdominal pain / i have noticed a little bloating too
- fatigue/sleepy
- mood swings
- hungry a lot

And just now i am having a running nose. Please help me.

hi hun,

I'm sorry i cant really be much help, all i can really suggest is going to your doctors and explaining all this to them and hopefully it can be sorted for you hun and you will get some answers! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back