14 weeks .....

C+ is concieve plus. Its a lubricant that helps sperm mobility and helps them get to were they are meant to get to. C+ is good if you dont have a lot of EWCM. I used C+ and the first night I used it we got pregnant. xxx

Now you mention it I do have trouble with EWCM sometimes. Most of the time. But there are time where I don't.

I got EWCM randomly throughout my cycle.. I decided to give the C+ a bash as I heard every one on here raving about it.

I did SMEP aswell, did you manage to give it a google? xxx

Yes Still very confused what is it exactly again? :wall2:

**short version**

acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]"Try" every other night starting Day 8[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Begin ovulation testing on Day 10[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Skip one night, then do one last "try"[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.[/FONT]

Dont be put off, its not just for people that have miscarraiges, its good for people with irregular cycles too. good luck x

well your surge sometimes doesnt last that long.. its completely upto you, some women only test once per day at the same time. I peed morning noon night so that way I always caught my surge.

I also done it this many times since I had loads and loads of cheapies, it gets addictive.. you'll see.

well your surge sometimes doesnt last that long.. its completely upto you, some women only test once per day at the same time. I peed morning noon night so that way I always caught my surge.

I also done it this many times since I had loads and loads of cheapies, it gets addictive.. you'll see.

I will most likely get addicted :lol:

Well I might try this was going get clearblue digital because the non digital OPK'S look confusing I can get a box of three for 99p So I will get a hand full then, What if you caught a surge in the morning but not noon? Sorry to ask all these questions.

Last edited:
its fine to still bd that day even if your surge was in the morning but I like to see my surge so that I know it deffo happened..

your best bet is ebay, i got 30+10hpts for like £5. If you want then aswell get a pack of digis and the day that you think your surge is use a digi and itll tell you xxxx

its fine to still bd that day even if your surge was in the morning but I like to see my surge so that I know it deffo happened..

your best bet is ebay, i got 30+10hpts for like £5. If you want then aswell get a pack of digis and the day that you think your surge is use a digi and itll tell you xxxx

Yes this is good idea I never thought about that.I will probably post my OPK'S up on the forum as I have never used the Non-digi ones before and wont have a clue :)

Thank you :wave: :flower:

your welcome.

you should post them in the opk gallery or have a browse in there, this should keep you right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back