Soooo confused!

I went to the docs today, they done a test there and then and it was BFN!

I was talking to a freind afterwards, who has 2 kids and 1 on the way, she said it was strange that they done the test there and then and that they should have sent it away to the docs!

Still no AF!

Yes this is true.

When I thought I was pregnant back along they made me do a sample at the docs and sent it off to the lab.

Did they mention a blood test at all?

xxx Still praying and sending u a pram load of babydust xxx

didnt mention a blood test at all!

I have really lost faith in doctors tbh!

i send you LOADS of baby dust too!!!

From recent experience as you know my home tests showed positive before the hospital tests showed positive which is common.

If your tests were testing positive the doctors would take note & a blood test would be considered but while you have negatives at home as well as the doctors there is no signs to worry.

Plus your using the same ones as me :wink:

Some doctors surgery’s can do the tests there an then while some send them off. Totally depends on the surgery but the tests your doctor would of used will be the same the lab uses.

Wobbles :angel:

well, for most women its a dread ut for me its fantastic, but i think my AF is on its way :D went to the loo and there was a little blood and my tummys sore :D

i hope i have my AF then i know im releasing eggs!

have been very worried about it all and panicing a bit coz i didnt know what was going on, so hopefully my AF will come in the morning, i just hope its not like my last one, it hurt like hell and knocked me for 6!

thank you Wobbles, you and oh whats her name on here ........... bubble dreamer :?: you know who i mean i know her real name buut she goes by a diff name on here :lol: you both have been fab, and have been there when i needed to chat and rant!

a girl couldnt have two better friends than you both :wink:

thank you xxxxx

Did AF arrive in the end Dreamer???? Been waiting to find out xx

Nope no AF!

Have been eating like a horse and cant stop eating galaxy chocolate!

i dont know whats going on!

Im very confused!

Just wish that I would ovulate so i would know that im releasing an egg!

i send all my baby dust to you Jaidy this month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back