Pregnant (After Inplanon)

claireybazzar

Reaction score
Hi i had my implanon removed on the 1st April this year. Ever since this day me and my partner have been trying for a baby. I am not pregnant as of yet... how long did it take some of you to get pregnant and have you got any tips (this will be my first baby)

Thanks
ClaireYBazzaR

Hi Claire, I advise that you search for an online ovulation chart. It was great use for me. I tried this on beg of feb and i am now 8wks and 2days preg. I am not saying it works for everyone but it works for me. The chart tells you your best to days to have sex and fall pregnant and the days you ovulate. I cant exactley remember the name of the site. But I advise that you go to www.google.co.uk and look up ovulation charts and there will be lots for you to choose from. I hope this is of some use to you, I hope you fall pregnant soon. Good Luck. Keep in touch. Love Danielle x

Hi Claire

Can I suggest this site? www.conceptionstore.com I have found it to be the best ovulation calendar, it even allows you to choose the sex of the baby (however I don't for one minute think there's any way of doing that, but it's a bit of fun!!) I really like it and have been using it for 3 months and it has really helped me, although I am still TTC!

Good luck

Kim xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back