13dpo

Hey everyone thanks for the well wishes... Still no AF here... Will test Saturday if still no news! I have decided!! I dread everytime I have to go to the toilet for fear of seeing the red devil!!! Haha!! Karen... And infact anyone else who wants to know... I love the superdrug pink dye ones.. They are 10miu so very sensitive and cheap... Especially if they are on offer!!! I myself only have a cb digi in the cupboard and will only use that on confirmation of a pink dye test... So will go and buy some on Saturday... Fingers crossed... My boobs have become slightly sore and I have some stretching feeling in my groin area... Still no period pains though.... Good luck to everyone... Keep us posted xxx

Good luck everyone, I'm testing Sunday/Monday - trying to hold out as long as poss. 8dpo today :) xx

Ah. I KNEW that would be the kiss of death, posting in the TTC forums... was making dinner when GUSH!!! I am pretty certain the witch has got me*. Booooooo... but that was a short cycle, roughly 28 days! Ah well, at least I've had one full cycle now and can get on with TTC with a bit better knowledge of what my body does, eh? Best of luck, ladies, and thanks for the tips on which tests to use xxx

*I say 'pretty certain' because I don't think it's implantation bleeding. I had that in my last pregnancy on and off for ten days, but this is heavier already than that was if I remember correctly. I shall know by tomorrow!

Sorry to hear that Karen but hopefully u will get ur BFP next cycle!!! At least u now know u have a 28 day cycle! I'm still dreading going to the toilet everytime!!

Aww. Thanks, ladies! It's definitely the witch this morning. I'm not too disappointed yet as that was my first month and at least I will have a better idea next month, but let's hope we get our BFPs soon. Baby dust to you all xxx

Sorry to hear that Karen... At least u can focus on next cycle... Lots of luck to you!!! I'm officially 1 day late!! Trying desperately not to get my hopes up but won't test until tomorrow... Looking at my past cycles I had a 28 day last month, two 27 day the months before and back in February I had a 29 day cycle so want to get past today before I buy those tests!! Has anyone else got any news? XxX

Good luck testing tomorrow! I will be stalking. With all my bfps I never had any symptoms! Hope you get your bfp tomorrow xx

Good luck testing tomorrow! I will be stalking. With all my bfps I never had any symptoms! Hope you get your bfp tomorrow xx

Thanks so much!!! Giving it my all not to get to excited!!! No symptoms whatsoever though... But saying that... Don't think I had any this early when I was pregnant with my little boy who is now 6- will keep u updated!! Xx

Im another stalker - keep us posted.... Im dpo9.. But im naughty i tested this morning when af is not due til e
Wednesday... Bad mel !!!! :-( bfn no surprise there...

Fingers crossed for u all xx

Im another stalker - keep us posted.... Im dpo9.. But im naughty i tested this morning when af is not due til e
Wednesday... Bad mel !!!! :-( bfn no surprise there...

Fingers crossed for u all xx

Thanks!!! Still v. Early days for u but I know what it's like... I've somehow programmed my mind this time and refrained from everything!! Wouldn't have been possible the last two cycles!!! It's starting to happen though... Im starting to get my hopes up!! Still no AF... My oh is tryin hard to stay calm... Once I have those tests later... That'll be the biggest test... Holding out until fmu!!! But I'm determined to give myself one more night before the big test!!!

Good luck to you.... Try and hold out a little longer.. If u can !!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back