13dpo

Dannii123

Reaction score
3rd month ttc... Im due AF tomorrow... This month I have had no symptoms. Zilch... The last two months I've had loads and ended up BFN... As of right now... I have no AF symptoms either... I have been very relaxed this month in that I haven't googled symptoms or googled anything about getting pregnant... I wasn't even going to post on here so as to not jinx it... But if AF shows... I feel I can accept that and try again next month ... I Have a little holiday to look forward to at the end of June... Maybe that's why!! Is anyone else nearing the end of their 2ww? X x x x

my AF is due today and no sign at all but test show bfn not sure whats going on as loads of pregnacy simptoms hopeing like hell i have a bad batch of tests lol will test with diff test on friday of no af by then

Af is due today or tommorow bit fat nothing and horrible lying tests so far. And quite a few evaps

Xxx

Hey girls- sorry to hear about the BFNs - let's hope u were testing too early... I have also refrained from reding along with everything else... It hasn't been easy- I can assure u.... D-day tomorrow... If no symptoms or AF signs by tomorrow evening i will grab myself a FRER and test ��

FX for you Dannii, my calendar shows Friday for AF but she never really shows when she's meant to, PCOS messed that up for me.

Lots of :dust::dust: xx

Baby dust to u also... Sorry to hear PCOS can mess things up.... its bad enough knowing exactly when u are due On let alone not being sure!! I'm starting to feel like AF is on her way now though :/ got achey legs and that's usually a sign... Still... Not out until she definately arrives!! Xx

How's everyone doing today? No sign of AF yet for me... Usually wake up to it... But there's still time... Don't feel like I'm about to come on.. I don't chart my temps but last month I went ever so cold the day before AF so figured I wasnt pregnant... I'm still feeling like an oven so hope that means something!! Not sure when to test if still no sign of AF ....

Fx for you Danni and other ladies :) x x

I'm still bfn not sure about these tests though xx

fingers crossed for you all, i was 3 days late this month and she hit BAM in the face! fingers crossed this isn't the case for you ladies :dust:

No af for me either bfn on superdrug digi this morning. Loads of clear and cloudy cm last two days xxx

Their called accu news they don't say how sensitive they are though xx

Hey sparks,

What sensitivity are they? Xx

Im not too sure Lucy I think around 20miu for the 4 days before one and 25 for the normal ones I get them from a b&m bargains type shop xxx

Hiya. I'm not exactly sure if I'm at the end of my 2ww because I have no idea how long my cycles are or precisely when I ovulated. I only just came off Cerazette, had one AF and now this is my first proper cycle, but I don't know when to expect AF at all. I've had barely any symptoms of AF or being PG. That said, when I was TTC my daughter, I didn't find out that I was pregnant until I was about 6 weeks gone because I didn't have any strong symptoms. Trying to take things easy and not do any charting etc. either. All I know is I'm currently on CD28 and waiting for something to happen. I haven't even bought any pregnancy tests and have NO idea which ones to use. I'm such a novice at this.

Good luck to you all
xxx

Hi Karen welcome:lol:

It's difficult to say with you not knowing dates, I would suggest using ic for a couple of days, or frer as they are up to 5-6 days before AF, they are pricey though.

FX xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back