13dpo

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Dannii123, May 22, 2013.

1. Dannii123

Dannii123 Well-Known Member

3rd month ttc... Im due AF tomorrow... This month I have had no symptoms. Zilch... The last two months I've had loads and ended up BFN... As of right now... I have no AF symptoms either... I have been very relaxed this month in that I haven't googled symptoms or googled anything about getting pregnant... I wasn't even going to post on here so as to not jinx it... But if AF shows... I feel I can accept that and try again next month ... I Have a little holiday to look forward to at the end of June... Maybe that's why!! Is anyone else nearing the end of their 2ww? X x x x

2. Mrspage2b

Mrspage2b Well-Known Member

my AF is due today and no sign at all but test show bfn not sure whats going on as loads of pregnacy simptoms hopeing like hell i have a bad batch of tests lol will test with diff test on friday of no af by then

3. Lucy14

Lucy14 Well-Known Member

AF due Friday, so far BFN's FX xx

4. misssparkles

misssparkles Well-Known Member

Af is due today or tommorow bit fat nothing and horrible lying tests so far. And quite a few evaps

Xxx

5. Dannii123

Hey girls- sorry to hear about the BFNs - let's hope u were testing too early... I have also refrained from reding along with everything else... It hasn't been easy- I can assure u.... D-day tomorrow... If no symptoms or AF signs by tomorrow evening i will grab myself a FRER and test ��

6. Lucy14

Lucy14 Well-Known Member

FX for you Dannii, my calendar shows Friday for AF but she never really shows when she's meant to, PCOS messed that up for me.

Lots of :dust::dust: xx

7. Dannii123

Baby dust to u also... Sorry to hear PCOS can mess things up.... its bad enough knowing exactly when u are due On let alone not being sure!! I'm starting to feel like AF is on her way now though :/ got achey legs and that's usually a sign... Still... Not out until she definately arrives!! Xx

8. Dannii123

How's everyone doing today? No sign of AF yet for me... Usually wake up to it... But there's still time... Don't feel like I'm about to come on.. I don't chart my temps but last month I went ever so cold the day before AF so figured I wasnt pregnant... I'm still feeling like an oven so hope that means something!! Not sure when to test if still no sign of AF ....

9. T84

T84 Well-Known Member

Fx for you Danni and other ladies :) x x

10. Melanie3103

Melanie3103 Well-Known Member

Good luck all...

Im dpo8 trying to wait to test... Xx

11. Lucy14

Lucy14 Well-Known Member

I'm still bfn not sure about these tests though xx

12. laalaa

laalaa Well-Known Member

what tests are you using

13. OfficiallyMrsM

OfficiallyMrsM Well-Known Member

fingers crossed for you all, i was 3 days late this month and she hit BAM in the face! fingers crossed this isn't the case for you ladies :dust:

14. misssparkles

No af for me either bfn on superdrug digi this morning. Loads of clear and cloudy cm last two days xxx

15. Lucy14

Lucy14 Well-Known Member

Their called accu news they don't say how sensitive they are though xx

16. misssparkles

They are what I use lucy xxx

17. Lucy14

Lucy14 Well-Known Member

Hey sparks,

What sensitivity are they? Xx

18. misssparkles

Im not too sure Lucy I think around 20miu for the 4 days before one and 25 for the normal ones I get them from a b&m bargains type shop xxx

19. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

Hiya. I'm not exactly sure if I'm at the end of my 2ww because I have no idea how long my cycles are or precisely when I ovulated. I only just came off Cerazette, had one AF and now this is my first proper cycle, but I don't know when to expect AF at all. I've had barely any symptoms of AF or being PG. That said, when I was TTC my daughter, I didn't find out that I was pregnant until I was about 6 weeks gone because I didn't have any strong symptoms. Trying to take things easy and not do any charting etc. either. All I know is I'm currently on CD28 and waiting for something to happen. I haven't even bought any pregnancy tests and have NO idea which ones to use. I'm such a novice at this.

Good luck to you all
    xxx

20. Lucy14

Lucy14 Well-Known Member

Hi Karen welcome:lol:

It's difficult to say with you not knowing dates, I would suggest using ic for a couple of days, or frer as they are up to 5-6 days before AF, they are pricey though.

FX xx