Back from Holiday!

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

Well ive come back fom my holiday today and havent you all been busy!

2 BFP's, congratulations ladies xxx

As for me im nearing the end of my 2WW 14dpo today and it really helped being on me hols. I didnt have any HPT's but had some OPK's so did one of them and it came up with a faint line! :dance:Ive had nausea all week but no other symptoms really. I went out to boots and got a FR and going to do it with FMU, keep your FX for me.

How's eveyone else doing in the 2WW?

xxx

Last edited:
Hi hun :hug: did you have a lovely time away?
Tonnes of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for you xxx good luck for testing xxx

Thanx hun, yeh i had a brilliant time, really good to not be at work!

Hiya Nikki ;)

Hope you enjoyed your holiday! Wish you'd taken me along, i need a vacation!

It would be amazing if you came back with a BFP, fingers crossed xx

I'm almost exactly the same, got back from holiday earlier this evening. Currently 16 dpo and no sign of the witch yet other than the odd twinge, so I'm also waiting to test in the morning! Away with friends and sharing apartment so didn't take anything related to ttc with me, no thermometer, no opks and definitely no hpts. So fx and lots of baby dust for both of us tomorrow!

Sorry ladies BFN! AF not arrived will have to wait and see if she turns up later today. Have another test to do in the morning if she hasnt arrived, FX xxx

glad you had a nice holiday spinney, but sorry about the BFN :(

Did another test this morning and got a BFN! Still no sign of the witch thou? Im not sure exactly when i OV'd so it may be just that AF will be late cause i OV'd late? Will wait and see what the next few days bring x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back