13 weeks tomorrow!

positivity :)

Reaction score
well, i had the shock of my life when i got my BFP but i can't believe i am here already!!

all the ladies in tri 1 have been so lovely, its been so nice sharing this part of the journey with you!

when i came into tri 1 i was quickly followed by some long term ttc friends and i'm so happy to say we have got this far!!!!!!! i'm over the moon about it!

i'm sorry for this sentimental message but i feel so blessed and grateful (i'm not religious) but i really do feel lucky! i think coming from the ttc section and reading of the struggles some go through i can honestly say to hit tri 2 feels like a miracle!!

just really wanted to put that out there!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck in tri 2 Hun! Gonna miss you until I'm there!! So glad you made it Xx

:hug: Ah pos, I'm so glad we're here and some of the other long term ttcers :) Hopefully they'll be more to come.

Good luck in tri 2 and keep in touch. I hope I join you soon hun!

xxxx

Yay Pos! Congrats! Have fun in Tri2 and hopefully see you there in a couple weeks! xx

Yay, Cant believe youre in tri 2..... Woo hoo

I am so happy for you pos u really deserve it, just over a week and I will be there too fx!
I have found by being a member here that every bfp is a miracle and every day of pregnancy is a miracle. Like u I love sharing it all with the guys here.

Xxxx

:yay: so pleased your coming to join us in tri-2 :) Cant believe how quick its gone, i remember you getting your bfp and it only seemed a few weeks ago x x

So happy ur joining us in tri 2 ! XXXXXXXX

Congratulations on making it to the trimester 2 forum!! Hopefully see you there in 3 weeks!

Well done Pos it's great you are moving to Tri2. Enjoy a relaxed Tri2 where you can enjoy carrying your bubs.

Yay pos can't believe ur in tri 2 already. Hope u can have a stress free time there xx

So jealous you're moving on :-(
BUT
You can run but u cannot hide :lol: see u there soon x miss u already :cry: x

thanks girlies! M2A it has flown by!! it only feels a few weeks back i got my bfp to me too!!

princess, sadly (as the girls in ttc know) 'i'll be back' - checking up on you all - and then you will all be joining me :dance:

xxx

Lol, I'll be snapping at your heels! If all goes well on Tuesday I might sneak over a few days early and stalk you there ;-)

I'm sooo thrilled you got there! xxxx

wow POS that has gone sooooooooooo quick!! It wasnt long ago you were talking about cocktails in New York!! xx

hey AC :wave: it has flown hasn't it, so happy to see u in ttc (officially!) xxxxxxxx

LOL! I like the officially bit! Have a good pregnancy hun and hope to join you soon xxx

Well done Pos!!
Think I'll take a leaf out of your book and make my way over there today too :)
See you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back