I'm almost 13 weeks!

I can't believe it, girls - I'll be 13 weeks' pregnant on Wednesday (this is exact, because I've already had 2 scans).

I'm writing this with amazement because, at the beginning, I never thought I'd get this far. In fact, remember one of my earlier posts - when I was only about 5 weeks' pregnant - moaning that I was envious of all the other women on here who all seemed "more" pregnant than me? I didn't really believe the replies that told me I'd be 12 weeks' before I knew it - but it was true - the first trimester has flown in. I'm now worried that this pregnancy is going too quickly and I won't be organised in time :D If any of you are feeling impatient to get past Tri 1, I rmemeber how you feel :D

Good luck to all of you in Tri 1. I hope you all get to Tri 2 safely. I'm going for another scan on Thursday, then going on holiday for 2 weeks at the weekend, so after that, I'll be in 2nd Tri!

Thanks for all the advice and reassurance I've had so far and I look forward to joining Tri 2. in a few days' time (thought this time would never come, but it has - and quickly).

Best wishes,
Wendy

xxx

well done!!
enjoy T2, it's the best part of the pregnancy!

:cheer: :cheer:

hi congrats hun and copme and join us in tri 2! i too didnt believe anyone who told me that tri 1 wud fly but it has and i cant believe that i have only got 5 weeks left of tri 2!!!!!! :shock: got most of my baby stuff apart from cot, clothes, monitors and decoratin bedroom. imsure youll b organised in time hun. xxxxx

sweet 2days to go so thursday u be in tri and and i move to tri 3 :shock:

tri 1 went slow for me but tri2 has zoomed past hope 3 zoom faster than 2 :D

goodluck to u wendy :) have a nice time on hols :D

Aww, thanks girls! Jenna - I love the photo you've added: men are like kids - great when they're asleep :)

I've had a little pot belly from almost the beginning, but it seems to have sprouted into a really noticeable bump today! People are starting to notice it already, even with my jacket on. In a way, it's nice to "feel" pregnant, on the other hand, how big will I get if this is me at only 12.5 weeks? I feel like practicing a pregnant woman waddle already :)

I've never had much of a bump with my last 2 pregnancies and could even do my own shoes up by the end, but I teased my poor cousin last month, just before she had her baby, about how she was "waddling around" and couldn't bend down. Now she's back in her size 6 jeans and laughing at me. :oops: Serves me right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back