Hi ladies

lisey27

Reaction score
Hi all,

I only found out I'm pregnant yesterday but wanted to stop by and say hi and get to know all the tri 1 ladies.

This was our 6th month TTC since our miscarriage, its not long really but was feeling like it would never happen, I am so happy to be here :) xx

Huge congrats :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Huge congratulations to you Lisey, I only got my BFP this morning after a year of trying so still in a bit of a daze tbh lol!

Looking forward to sharing the next few months with you all xx

Huge congratulations to you Lisey, I only got my BFP this morning after a year of trying so still in a bit of a daze tbh lol!

Looking forward to sharing the next few months with you all xx

Wow, congrats and thanks for your congratultions too :) it hasnt sunk in yet-think it will take days or weeks for that xx

well done Lisey for jumping straight over and doing a ticker. It takes a bit of courage to do that after a MC.

well done and here is to a healthy and happy pregnancy! xx

Wonderful news, congrats xx xx

well done Lisey for jumping straight over and doing a ticker. It takes a bit of courage to do that after a MC.

well done and here is to a healthy and happy pregnancy! xx

Thanks :) I am determined to stay positive and calm and enjoy every moment...for too long I have thought doing things and saying things would jinx stuff but keep telling myself it doesnt xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back