13 weeks today... :)

KikoDinoGirl

Reaction score
which means I am leaving this section :( officially. Tis a sad day but I am very excited that everything has gone pretty well so far (if puking up is a good sign lol).

I know the plain sailing hasn't been the same for everyone, so at this time not everyone can continue the journey but I am sure will have their own journeys again soon. My thoughts are with you and your families.

For those that are still in Tri 1 or just begun I look forward to seeing you soon in Tri 2 and sharing all these experiences from the worries and to the excitements.

:hug:

Are raging hormones a good sign too? coz your post just made me well up for some reason :cry: hehe i'm so emotional lately!

Good luck in tri 2 :cry: :cry: I'll be there soon :hug:

Awww :D Lovely post, Congrats on the 13 weeks and i should be joinging you very soon depends on what my scan says monday!

Have fun :cheer:

Excellent news. Enjoy 2nd Tri and hopefully I'll see you in there in a couple of months :D

Are raging hormones a good sign too? coz your post just made me well up for some reason hehe i'm so emotional lately!

I've posted before how I cried when i realised there were more Sharpe episodes to watch lol.... Wahooo to the tears!

Jade89 said:
Are raging hormones a good sign too? coz your post just made me well up for some reason :cry: hehe i'm so emotional lately!

Good luck in tri 2 :cry: :cry: I'll be there soon :hug:

Me too! I had tears in my eyes. Look forward to joining you in 2nd Tri soon, and best wishes for the rest of your journey :hug:

I hope to be stalking you into 2nd tri soon lol.
You'll probably see me lurking around in there actually (i just can't resist lol)
Have fun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back