13 days overdue today - please baby come today!

jools02

Reaction score
OMG I'm 13 days overdue now and not a sign of baby! I'm pulling my hair out. Surely this has to be a record for a second baby? (my first was 2 weeks overdue too!) I'm beginning to think there's something medically wrong with me. No woman should have to suffer pregnancy for 9.5 months! My body is doing overtime. I can hardly walk now I'm so enormous. I actually couldn't stand up straight most of the day yesterday. I am *hopefully* going to be induced tomorrow but even that's not a certainty.

I'm sorry for moaning but I'm just so fed up now. If this baby holds on much longer it'll be walking out of me!

EDIT: I just realised, she's due to be a Taurus (well that would explain the stubborness) but if she holds on til 22nd we'll have moved into a whole new star sign! :rotfl:

It must be so hard for you! I feel disabled due to baby being so big and so much water. Can only imagine how you feel at nearly 42 weeks! :hug:
I really do hope that this is over for you soon! There is only so much anyone can take :(

:pray: Please let Jools gointo labour today! :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im not surprised you're getting fed up hun.
It'll all be over soon, its so worth it to hold your little bundle!

I think we need some labour dust in here :think:

I really hope you go into labour today :pray: :pray: :pray: . i'll be looking out for a "she's done it!" thread! :cheer:

If nothing happens today good luck for your induction tomorrow. :hug: :hug: xx

i really hope something happens for you hunni!!!

i cant imagine how you feel, im fed up now so you must be pulling your hair out :wall:

labour dust coming your way, hope it works for you :pray:

awww poor u hun!!
not long left now anyways!!
hope evrything goes ok
xxxxxxxxxxx

ooooohhh you poor thing sending you lots of labour dust for today, not long now if its today or tomorrow, full moon tomorrow maybe thats a sign :D good luck hunny. :hug:

Poor you, i really am feeling sorry for you. I hope the LO decides to make an appearance soon for you xxx

4otq151.gif

LaborDust.gif
baby_dust.gif

Hope baby Jools makes an apperance soon love :hug: :hug:

:pray: Please be born soon Jools' baby!!! Mummy is fed up of waiting!!! :pray:

:hug: Hurry up Baby! Hoping your next post is your birth story :D xx

aww :hug: for you
it definitely can't be much longer now, wishing things get going for you today :pray:

Hope something happens for you Jools it must be really disappointing and tiring to go so overdue.

Best of luck to you - baby will be here soon surely?

Poor you Jools :hug:

C'mon baby! Time to leave the cosy nest & see the real world! :)

Good luck for tomorrow if nothing happens today.

i know how ur feelin, my first baby was 2 weeks late, thankfully i went in labour myself the day i was meant ot be induced.. x

How our you today Jools any signs?
I really hope the docs induce you today :pray:
good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111