2 WEEKS OVERDUE TODAY! And still counting...!

nutcase109

Reaction score
I have made it to the big 14 days overdue mark today!!!

How much longer can this baby cook for?!

Will I give birth to a 2 stone baby at this rate?!

LOL!

Im feeling ok actually! Thanks HideLu. Swing between chronically frustrated and depressed, to rational. Lol. Not feeling as bad as I did in the early overdue days, weirdly.

Going in for monitoring this eve to check if baby os ok, since its been so long past my dates now. Bit worried that baby might have something wrong with them, and thats why they have gone overdue. Trying not to worry too much though.

Will soon find out I guess!

You ok? xx

Try not to worry too much I'm sure everything will be fine.

Are you going to get induced or wanting to wait a bit longer?

Aww I’m sure everything is just fine! Sounds like you have a nice comfy baby! And they all come in their own time some way or another. Hope it all goes well tonight for you :)

I was hoping to go a bit longer before they induce me. But now Im just so worried that something is wring with the baby. Will see what they say tonight. If baby is healthy Im going to ask for a few more days instead of being induced tomorrow morning as scheduled. Wish me luck, Im so worried xx

OOh good luck with it all. But - by this time next week you WILL have your baby here. :hug:

hats off to you for waiting and not being induced, its nice to see you want to wait and let it happen naturally. My hats off to you :hug:

Awww, you must be really fed up. Really feel for you. I wouldn't worry about the baby, he/she is obviously
very comfortable in there! The baby will be here very very soon xx

Ahhh, you must be going crazy - I'm only 2 days over and am v v frustrated! I'm nowhere near as patient as you and will be induced at 41 weeks if nothing happens before but am sending you lots of labour dust and hoping you get the natural birth you want :hug:

Oh no 2 weeks sounds like my idea of :evil: you poor thing!!

Is there a limit to when you have to be induced because the placenta stops working as efficiently or something?>

xx

Don't worry!! Baby must just be all snuggly in there :D

Hope you get the news you're after tonight - I'm sure you will :hug:

Hope your LO makes their appearance on their own! xx

You poor thing, you are being so patient tho, not much longer now :hug:
I'm sure everything is fine with baby, He/she is just so happy where he/she is that they don't wanna come out :D
Hope everything goes well for you tonight.

Oh i couldn't imagine being two weeks overdue, you must be going out of your mind.
I went 11 days with my son and i was a wreck in those 11 days, trying everthing i could to get him out.

I hope everything is ok when you go to hospital later, it looks like you have one comfy baby in there.

Awww you poor thing! i am going out of my mind thinking, well baby not gonna be here by tomorrow (due date).. how much longer! awww you poor sausage. have you got an induction date???

here is a little pressie for you..
BuckBabyDust_AW.gif

and another one .. yummy
Deathbychoc-sm.jpg

Hope things start soon for you :hug:

I'm feeling fed up and I'm not even full term :oops:

Really, really hoping baby starts to make their entrance into the world this evening for you!!
Very, very best wishes :hug: :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back