2 days overdue, had midwife today...

leckershell

Reaction score
Just to update you all cos a lot of people seem to be wondering how I'm getting on..!

Went to the midwife this morning, I'm now 40+2. It's still 3/5 engaged but still in perfect position and everything's still fine with baby.. She didn't offer me a sweep as seems to think it won't be long now anyway.

Been booked an induction date for next Sunday 26th if it's not already out by then, and a sweep next Thursday 23rd. She also confirms I have Sciatica (for those who know about my deranged leg spasms!!) so lucky me!

Just thought would let you know really. No signs, though the head just 'feels' really low down when I walk and I been getting a lot of cramps, but nothing comes of it.

So I plod on :) but she sounded hopeful that I wouldn't be waiting long. And if the worst comes to the worst and I'm still here overdue at 40+12, I'll be a mommy next Sunday :cheer:

Woo :cheer:

Good to hear everything is as it should be.

Hope you are not waiting too long.

K.xx

Hope you dont have to wait too long! Good luck!

Glad to hear all is well! (other than the aches and pains of course!)

Oh well Shell, at least you got an answer to the funky leg syndrome!!!

bluesbrothers.gif

(sorry, the blues brothers were the only smiley I could find with dancing legs!)

Hope things get moving for you - at least you know that everything is going well. Relax and enjoy the peace and quiet just now xx

glad everything is ok and im sure your LO will be here soon. fingers crossed for you :pray: :pray:

xxxxx

hopefully you wont have to wait too long hunni.. cos that would be nast..
COME ON LITTLE EFFORT

:cheer: :cheer:

even if i do go that overdue, then at least i have a set date to look forward to. :)

it was the 'not knowing' which was doing my head in.

glad all is well, shouldnt be long now..(fingers crossed)

:cheer: As you say you have a date now you can focus on that and if LO comes before it's a bouns :D

Good luck and hope you are holding your baby very soon! :cheer:

you might go 8days over due like i did, they wouldnt of let me go anymore than 10days o/d.

its annoying init going overdue, you will know cause u get alot of pressure down below just try not to push unless your body tells u , u have no choice but too. what happened to me no choice had to push then waters broke. its a very strong push u gotta do :)

*labor dust* hope u get your baby very soon :)

I bet your so excited - I bet you will have him within 3 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back