:(

isobel84

Reaction score
my world have fallen apart tonight as we have had an argument me and oh. :(
I think hes in the wrong and he is very stubborn so i know we wont talk for days now, maybe even weeks.. and its really killing me..

He needs me at the moment and i need him so this is so stupid, but im not gonna take no shit from him, had enough of that in my life.

but it seriously hurt..
i so want him here..
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

honey...hope u sort it out soon...just try and talk it thro rather than dragging it?! hope u sort it soon xx

honey...hope u sort it out soon...just try and talk it thro rather than dragging it?! hope u sort it soon xx

I did, i called him on my break at work and even tho he was the one that had been nasty i was all calm and understanding.. but he just hung up on me so thats it, im not doing no running.. i tried.

Aw hunny, i'm so sorry. My hubby can be a right twat sometimes but i make sure he always sits down to listen to me and vise versa. We always try to see where each other is coming from. Perhaps give each other a chance to cool down and have a good chat hun xx

aww hun big big :hug:

hope you sort it out soon, men can be so pig headed sometimes :shakehead:

xxx

Hope your ok Hun!! Give him time and he'll come back!! Men are so stubborn x x

Sorry he's being such a pain hun :hug: I hope everything cools down soon xxx

A good little tip I was taught from a relationship therapist friend of mine is to remind your other half of a time when you were BOTH truly truly happy. This can be done verbally or in my case when me and hubby once had a crazy argument I text him a photo of us on our wedding day, wrapped in each others arms and simply wrote 'Do me a favour and close your eyes and remember back to this moment from our wedding day. Remember how we truly felt, how happy we were, how in love we both were... life is too short to stay angry at each other. Lets go back to this moment and stop fighting. I love you'.

Sometimes it's really hard especially when you're adamant you're the one in the right but I promise this works for us every time. Sometimes you've just got to back down for the sake of making friends. In your case, you need to so that you're not causing stress on you and your little one.

xxx

It's so true.. When we are upset and annoyed we tend to look at cup half empty.. This is completely reversing things :) Thanks Rayoflight!

Isobel would you try this or are you going to let OH cool off and come to you? x

RayofLight - I've just done my make up and you've made me cry! Lol :p

Hope you and oh get sorted isobel, I am like your oh in that if me and oh have an argument I will be very stubborn and refuse to talk about it etc etc....but because we live in the middle of nowhere and my oh can't drive, we have to stay in the house and make up hehe! My oh is a bit of a girl, always wanting to talk everything through...but it's a good job really :)
Keep us posted hun x

Aww... you poor thing. I hope you can sort it out soon.

That's such a great idea Ray of Light! Will keep that in mind!

xx

Hope you guys get sorted Isobel :hug:

Great idea too ray of light :yay:

been looking at my phone all night.. nothing.. He knows what this is doin to me but hes not bothered. :(

I cant back down on this one.
To cut a long story short.
We decided he would move in when im 36 weeks just incase it all kicks of. His contract runs out in october and we need his deposit to get a new place together.
So that means we have to live here for about 1-2 month. HE KNEW THIS we have talked about it!

then the night before last, he said "can you get a credit card or borrow like 1500 so we can pay deposit on a place earlier?" i said NO. Im not getting me self in to more debt, my ex left me with so much debt i have just finished payed it of and it took me 2 years! plus that me and oh bought a bed in my name that we have not payed for yet!
So anyway he was abit quiet the rest of the night.
next morning i txt him and asked if he was ok and that i loved him. he txt me back 8 hours later that "im NOT moving in with you in that flat its not good enough for me blah blah blha!" so i called him up and said i have never wanted to stay in my flat as its not good enough for a baby, just til we had deposit to move out!
anyway he hung up on me. and thats it really. i txt him after and said im not running after him anymore, he txt back "PLEASE DONT!!"

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
Huge hugs Isobel!

Sounds like you're having a really rough time at the moment hun. Men are such twats sometimes! Keep smiling and think of your beautiful baby boy, I know its not easy sometimes.

If you need a chat hun, PM me anytime :) xx

belive it or not had a txt from him today askin about me n noa if we were ok.. i have not answered tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back