12 weeks

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hi hope all had a good time over Christmas.. x

I have a question around the 12 week mark of pregnancy. I am not feeling any bad pain, though am achy at times still; my sickness seems to have subsided and although I am eating well I am not ravenous as I was a few weeks ago. I guess I wonder what I am meant to be feeling at this time? Alot of pain, little pain? Should I feel anything can I feel or hear anything.. I am worried as I have my scan next week and am petrified as to how it will turn out. It doesn't help that my partner said yesterday when we chatted about the scan that he was worried things WOULD BE okay as then he wonders how we will cope.

This really upset me and has made me feel very insecure and that he wants something to be wrong so that we do not have the baby. I am more firghtened then ever now as I am worried that he would be happy if things weren't okay and I will be absoloutly devastated if things are not good. I want him to support me no matter what, not when things are wrong!! :shock:

Hi Merfairy, sorry to hear you're feeling so down. I'm sure your OH is just feeling a bit apprehensive and nervous, as it is such a huge step in life. I'm sure he'll come round when he sees the little bubba bouncing around on the screen. Try to keep your chin up and stay positive for babys sake hun xx
P.S What part of Suffolk are you from?! :)

I was really worried too hun but you just have to stay positive and im sure everything is fine :) x

ive just had my 12 weeks scan and as every one i was feeling sick at the thought some thig would be wrong,

anyway every thing was fine and baba was bouncing about as im sure yours will,

2 days after my scan i had bright pink spotting it was on xmas day, which i later found out i was due on my period that day so it must of been that, (i hope) anyway suppose what im sayin is it normal to worry and im sure things will be fine

regards your OH there just hard work aren't they ..........men?? i dont think they fully understand the pressure we put our selfs under, i know my fella is a waste of space when it comes to these things,

ive reached my 12 week point an feel like shouting my news to the world but because he hasnt told his ex whom he has kids with i cant coz if they find out by some one else it wouldnt be fair on them, but yet its my happy news and i feeel like i need to share it very soon to let it hit home an get my head around havin a baby again, but yet i tell him and all i get is lets get xmas n ny uot of way

my point is..........men are just hard work hahaa

so chin up hunni, things will be fine x x

Hey hun, I'm around 12 weeks 2 and feeling pretty much the same as you! lol.. I don't have any pain but I get wee aches here and there especially at night when I'm in bed! My sickness is going too, I started getting worried that the symptoms were going but we should just be glad we've stopped being sick :p my Mum reassured me its totally normal not to feel pregnant at our stage, when the sickness etc has passed but we're not quite at the bump stage yet! Your little bubz will be bouncing around in there hun, try not to worry :) xxx

rachey is so right hun

i dont feel anything at the mo., just ful of spots an floppy dull hair haha

don't worry about your partner,I think he's just airing his fears of not being up for the job...My boyfriend was very quiet on the subject and it was like he wasn't really interested or happy about it but he really changed attitude since he saw the wee baba on the screen..hope yours gets the same wake up call !

thankyou all.. I am trying to be positive, just a severe worrier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back