12 week scan this morning

rachcraig

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sorry this is a bit of a pointless post but I'm just so excited! Had my 12 week scan this morning and it all went great. The baby was so much bigger looking than at the scan I had at 9 weeks. It was amazing, it's all starting to feel real now :dance:

They also put me forward to 12 + 4 so I'm now due 17 September :) xxx

oh a day after me whoooo wud have to be text buddies lol

thats lovely news..... :)

gives me hope i will have a 12 week scan some day!!!

so so happy for you

xxx

oh a day after me whoooo wud have to be text buddies lol

Woo that's pretty close! How are you feeling these days? I feel like all my symptoms have gone suddenly, it's great! xx

ooh congrats hunny, so pleased for you. :) xx

thats lovely news..... :)

gives me hope i will have a 12 week scan some day!!!

so so happy for you

xxx

Aww thanks Samsgirl. I so hope it comes soon for you, got my fingers crossed. I really didn't ever think i'd make it to 12 weeks but theres hope for us all xxx

i feel ok some days and others i feel tired and bit sick i hope it will all pass by 14 weeks so i can eat everything lol x

Congrats hun, great news! Funny thing is I was put forward by 2 days as well!

Thats great news, glad it went so well xxx

Aww that's funny, are you due on the 17th as well now then? Glad yours went well also :) I'm feeling so much more positive after it today xx

yeah lv i had mine at 10weeks had trouble TTC so they wanted to check everything was ok :) xx

awwww mummy steph...how long has it taken you to conceive? xx

Aww that's funny, are you due on the 17th as well now then? Glad yours went well also :) I'm feeling so much more positive after it today xx

Yep, 17th September, it is funny indeed, I am very relieved, esp after spotting and symptoms disappearing. So glad for you!

samsgirl it took me a year and half to get pregnant, thankfully i got help tho xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back