12 month check

amyjayne77

Reaction score
Well according to the HV today:

I should only breast feed Oscar 2ce a day because he will not eat properly if I give him more

yet...

I should offer him cows milk with every meal (i do, he hates it)....

Surely if he drinks all that cows milk, it would be just the same as drinking mine?? Maybe i'm missing something lol

Little Oscar is teeny weeny (2nd centile).

And if he doesn't start eating more and sleeping through then call her in a month and she'll make a visit. I literally laughed and asked is that so she could come and babysit whilst we get some shut-eye. She had no sense of humour :lol:

I guess perhaps he prefere ut boobs to food? Then naturally he will drink more eat less iukwim.. Waa she up for the babysitting :rofl:

lol, he needs boob to settle really more than anything.

And her face dropped until I burst out laughing!

:rofl: I can so imagine you saying that!! I don't get the whole give cows milk not boob?! Surely it defeats the object?!

Sounds crazy to me lol! My HV thinks you can't bf enough! I reckon she'd have me sticking a boob through the school gates for him in a few years time hehe!

What a noob.

Why on earth would she say give cows milk instead of booby juice.

Id love for my HV to babysit....reckon we should suggest this as a new service they should provide?

thats made me giggle!

Has he always been on the 2nd percentile? I only ask that if he was born on it and is on the same line then theres nothing to worry about. I also thought booby milk was better than cows milk??

My HV told me at 6 months I should consider going onto formula and stopping BF so that he gets all the vitamins he needs.

Stupid cow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back