Wish i had your energy hun but i really do feel pant's :( Ive not slept a wink all night due to feeling really uncomfy down below i did post in here asking. I was meant to be going out today but not sure if i can face a trip shopping now. :cry:

Hi hun do make the most of your new found energy but dont overdo it or you will not have any over for tomoro :hug:

wish i could find some oh keeps moaning about the messy house and "what do i do all day" i just tell him to shut up but i really wish i could get off my lazy fat bum and do something lol xxx

Maybe it's that nesting instinct thing kicking in ... don't start scrubbing too much though or tomorrow you'll probably have wicked backache and be absolutely pooped.

I've been meaning to clean the carpets since the dog left on Sunday... I lie in bed every morning thinking 'today is the day... I'll just get on with it!' ... then I fall back asleep :lol:

Sleep is good :sleep: :rotfl: My bed seems to be my favourite place atm - ive never lacked this much energy before - im being to feel useless!!!!

CharlieOne said:
Sleep is good :sleep: :rotfl: My bed seems to be my favourite place atm - ive never lacked this much energy before - im being to feel useless!!!!

You're not useless!! You're growing a person!! Well that's what OH keeps telling me anyways so I figure I should make the most of it :sleep: << See, I'm working :lol:

Wish others round me would see it that way!

Its hard work and my back is killing from the bump - never had so much weight on me before and its showing!!

CharlieOne said:
Wish others round me would see it that way!

Its hard work and my back is killing from the bump - never had so much weight on me before and its showing!!

Awww, I'm sorry :hug: Don't overdo it cos that will probably just make your back worse!

Carley1985 said:
Lol ha! Damien says the same thing about growing a person is hard work and that it doesn't matter if i don't get anything done, it's me though!! I WANT to get things done so force myself to then pay for it after, i should just listen to the more intelligent half instead of my stubborn brain and sit around all day - kinda like today :rotfl: The one day i could actually do things but don't - how ironic!

It's cos things need doing now you're hormones are making you rebel :lol: I've been sitting on here since about 12 just looking at the carpet and thinking how much it could do with a scrub...

:talkhand: I went all monica from friends on the house today and now im paying for it :cry: my hips and knees are in agony and I dont even think ive got the energy to make tea :(

Why oh why do we have to nest when we are all feeling exhausted and too big to do it, why cant we nest at the start of pregnancy where it would be easier :lol:

MrsBrightside said:
Why oh why do we have to nest when we are all feeling exhausted and too big to do it, why cant we nest at the start of pregnancy where it would be easier :lol:

Cos if we did that our 'nest' would be a tip again by the time the baby comes :lol: Can just see my baby would be lying amongst a pile of dirty washing surrounded by empty crisp packets :rotfl:

Becc said:
MrsBrightside said:

Cos if we did that our 'nest' would be a tip again by the time the baby comes :lol: Can just see my baby would be lying amongst a pile of dirty washing surrounded by empty crisp packets :rotfl:

:lol: thats true or in our house he would be sitting on car parts. I think Lee is also nesting cause hes finally throwing out car parts and getting sorted?? im in shock :eek: he never parts with anything. I just keep looking at our bedroom and thinking there is no way its goin to get the wall peper stripped plastered and re decorated b4 wee man turns up. I wanted the sitting room done as well and even tho its just getting done cream again I can see it not happening. I wanna be allowed to do some of it but Nope ive been told I cant so my nesting is stuck at house work and washing. Im addicted to washing stuff at the min :lol: aint nesting weird :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back