question :D

mrz85

Reaction score
hi ladies ,
You know when your in laour u go to the labour ward do u have the baby on the labour ward or do u go some where else like the delivery area ,sorry silly question

At the hospital I'm going to, you deliver your baby on labour ward. If you get there and are not in established labour or you need to go in to be induced you go to antenatal ward until you are ready for delivery ward. Hope this helps x

Labour ward and delivery suite are the same place at my hospital, some call it labour ward, some call it delivery suite.
Then of course there's the antenatal ward for when u have to be induced x

at our hospital theres the birthing suite and maternity suite so u have the baby in the birthing suite then are moved to the maternity suite afterwards though not sure how quickly that happens xx

We have three areas in our hospital, the maternity assessment unit also called the antenatal ward (where they assess you first) the delivery suite (where you have the baby) and the postnatal ward (where you go after) xx

Where I go you have a triage section when you arrive - where they check how advanced you are then you to to the labour ward and afterwards if needed to stay in you go to a seperate ward by the childrens ward or you go to the post-natal ward which is right near the labour ward.

thnxs ladies i been to my labour ward and the rooms r close together doesnt seem very private

I think we have the delivery / labour ward and the ward you go to once you've had the baby x

when i had baby, i went to triage to be assessed then was admitted and taken over to the midwifery led unuit where i was in a side rooom and then because i needed doctors inout i was rished to delivery suite and then after was put on the postnatal ward in which was where the midwifery led unit was xxx

Labour ward and delivery suite are the same place at my hospital, some call it labour ward, some call it delivery suite.
Then of course there's the antenatal ward for when u have to be induced x

Same at my local hospital cxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back