Tiny Bump But........

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Well, I'm almost 31 weeks now, and my bump is still very small!!! I was at a private scan a couple of days ago (which was fab!!), and confirmed baby is measuring perfect!!! The girl commented on how 'tiny' I was when I first came in for my scan!!! You can't help but worry when you got a small bump that something is wrong!! But the scan really reassured me!!
Anyone else still quite small?
The good thing was I got really fantastic 3d pics, so I was chuffed to bits!!
Also confirmed definitely a girl, and head down!!! :) AND, the sonographer commented that she has a full head of hair, and you could really see it all!!!

xxx

Attachments

• BABYBOND_7.JPG
    BABYBOND_7.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 67
My bump has stopped growing apparently (just based on fundal height, it feels much bigger I think) but baby is still a healthy size. You might find you get some rapid growth near the end xx

That is like the most amazing 3d scan I've seen, I've decided against it as I want it to be a surprise what the baby looks like. Probably have a bald baby as me and the OH were both bald babies :(

aww thanks Cal :). I got so many amazing pics, I was so pleased!! I know what you mean, it is nice to have a suprise at the end of all the hard work!! I was born with spiky black hair lol, hubby was born with a little bit of hair, but now has very thick black hair!! lol. So I guess its no suprise she's got a headfull already! :)
Hope you are keeping well !!

Yeah, I have a small bump but measuring perfectly too. I was told it's just how baby is lying :) what a gorgeous little baby you have! X

Last edited:
Beautiful scan pic! I often get told how neat I am but measuring fine so that's all that counts. We may sprout nearer then end lol xxx

Thatis a really amazing piccie Karolina, usually those type of scans creep me out but that is just perfect.

Sorry hun, I have no comment on bump size! Mine is massive - already!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
aww thanks Cal :). I got so many amazing pics, I was so pleased!! I know what you mean, it is nice to have a suprise at the end of all the hard work!! I was born with spiky black hair lol, hubby was born with a little bit of hair, but now has very thick black hair!! lol. So I guess its no suprise she's got a headfull already! :)
Hope you are keeping well !!

Yeah I am keeping okay, don't get me wrong I am still jealous of your 3d scan :p. But seeing the GP next week and baby has been boogeying away haven't needed to use the fetal heart monitor in awhile. Hope you're shared care is running smoother now.

Aww that's a brill 4d pic, can tell she's gunna be a cutie already! :) glad it gave u piece of mind too, 4d scans are deffo worth the money xxx

Thatis a really amazing piccie Karolina, usually those type of scans creep me out but that is just perfect.

Sorry hun, I have no comment on bump size! Mine is massive - already!

xxxxxxxxxx

this is exactly what i was going to say! thats the cutest one i have seen aside from manda84s smiling one she has on her avatar!

:yay: nawww how lovely hun!

Lovely pic!! my bump is maaahoooooosive, enjoy your small bump xxx

At 31 weeks my bump was still quite small, even now I'm not huge. Lovely pics. x

I'm quite small..
My sister made my day before:
Sis: 'you know most women put on loads of weight when they get pregnant..'
Me: 'yeh......'
Sis: 'Well you havent, you're exactly the same just with a bump'

:love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads