10dpo to early to test?

Up to you? I didn't get a even a faint pos until 16dpo and a day after period was due. If you are pregnant it may or may not show yet. Definitely use FMU xxx

I got a faint but def bfp, squinter at 9dpo :)

I'm a weirdo and get stronger lines in the evening that in the morning, so always did tests after work, rather than struggling in the morning to fit it all in.

I got a bfp at 9 dpo but everyone and every pregnancy is different hon so don't be disheartened if it takes a few more days x

Perhaps give it a few more days.

I got a strong bfp 13dpo.

Good Luck!!! x

I say test! I think I'm out this month so am living through you! Good luck xx

I got a very faint bfp at 10dpo twice but it was very faint. Good luck whichever you decide! X

Im 11dpo today getting strong symptoms vomited this morning again i did at 9dpo. Waking up with sore throat headaches. And my boobs have started hurting today for first time noticably. And waves of tinny taste in mouth

Oh n my sense of smell has heightened i could smell someones bo and they were a goot fee meteres from me and it knocked me sick. Can smell food smells in house for ages after too

Ooohh! When are u going to test? I've been stalking lol xxx

Oh wow those sound like good symptoms! I'll be stalking!

:( it could just be too early hun. Some people's dont show until a bit later, think it depends on implantation xxx

Don't throw It away and check it again later. Mine was so so faint it was barely there but it got darker throughout the day.

I haven't had any bleeding either btw x

Ive gt mega mood swings today headache from hell and exhausted. Had no bleeding but has phlem type stuff when i wipe and when i went in bath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back