am i preggers

babybaby3

Reaction score
Hello I took 1st four pills of my bc then stopped had a withdrawal bleed for a few days I'm meant to b due this sat from my pill period which was the 1st of october I've been having an ache on my left hand side do I test next week if I don't come on or shud I wait and test from when my withdrawal was can you get pregnant in the first month? X

The date that you would have usually have had your bleed if you was still on the pill is unlikely to be the same date now that you have stopped taking the pill. What was the date of your first day of withdrawal bleeding? Do you know your normal cycle length before you started the pill? The pains you feel could be ovulation pains. x

Hi it was the 13th of october for about four days really light though I thought that was just hormones leaving ure system not a real period I was at a 28 days cycle before. I just don't know which to go from

You don't ovulate while you are on the pill which is why it is different once you are off the pill. It looks like you are now on cycle day 13 which means them pains you are feeling are very likely to be ovulation pains if you have a 28 day cycle. I would make sure you BD plenty the next few days and start testing on cycle day 28 if you haven't had AF. Good luck! x

Last edited:
I understand now thank you I looked up on a ouvulation calender and if I put my withdrawal date in ure right this week is ouvulation thank you for your help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back