• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 year next month

Lilelephant

Reaction score
This is month 11 of tcc and looking like a bfn :-( whoa a year! Feel abit down about it all right now! All I want is a child why is my body letting me down?

Aw c'mon MrsMc - it's just a matter of time before you catch again and then it's fingers crossed for a sticky :)

Have you tried baby aspirin before? Supposed to reduce chance of m/c quite significantly if the reason for your m/c is a uterus/implantation issue.

I'm taking it now and i haven't even had a previous m/c - no harm done :)

Hope you're ok Mrs Mc. Sending you loads of baby dust (extra sparkle) and some hugs to boot! Are you going to see your GP after 12 months or wait and see what happens? Hope you get your bfp soon.

xxxx

:hugs: I know the feeling MrsMc, it's really hard trying and trying with no result. You never know, you may catch soon. That's what I'm hanging my hopes on, is that I will be surprised when I least expect it.

Have you or the OH had any tests done?

xx

Thanks everyone! Where did u hear that about baby aspirin? How much do you take?

I haven't had any tests yet! Was gonna have 21 day bloods the month I got bfp

Know just how you feel, it's depressing but it's got to happen soon. Have you been to the drs?

Some people seem to have nice drs that'll do tests after a year. Mine has told me 2 years, but I'm prepared to bager him soon!

I have pestered my doctor every month and he has referred me for tests already, 11th cycle TTC. Pestering is good, or maybe my doctor isn't very good at resisting :)

xx

Thanks everyone! Where did u hear that about baby aspirin? How much do you take?

I heard about women using it to conceive on YouTube pregnancy videos first and then looked it up on google.

I take approximately 75mg per night - i buy the standard 300mg 100% aspirin tablets (can buy it anywhere) and break them into 4 roughly equal pieces.

Don't take more than 80mg per day.

From what i read it thins your blood to encourage follicle formation, makes your uterus lining easier to implant into and it also is thought to supress your immune system which should make it easier for sperm to reach the egg.

It's always best to speak to your doctor if you are aware of you having any clotting issues or bleeding issues - or even just to be safe. Definately mention it to your doctor if you conceive.

Google "baby aspirin when ttc" and there are lots of opinions about it - not come across a bad one yet though.

One article even said it increase the success of IVF by about 20% (can't remember the exact figures).

At least then you have answers and it gets rid of the (in my case) crazy rambling and ranting.

I have theories that everything and anything would be wrong with me. Before I had my preconception blood tests I was thinking; "Oh, it may be my thyroid, or perhaps I have low red blood cell count, maybe I have agressive white blood cells getting ready to kill any embryo that implants..."

My tests came back normal...see; told you my fears get irrational. :)

xx

I take approximately 75mg per night - i buy the standard 300mg 100% aspirin tablets (can buy it anywhere) and break them into 4 roughly equal pieces.

Don't take more than 80mg per day.

From what i read it thins your blood to encourage follicle formation, makes your uterus lining easier to implant into and it also is thought to supress your immune system which should make it easier for sperm to reach the egg.

Oooh, I will try that. I will wash it down with the pineapple juice. Every little helps! Thanks LouiseB

xx

Last edited:
Hey hon, don't worry yet - I think the average time to concieve is 11 months which u r only just at - I know it's hard but it will happen for u x x x x

Aw MrsMC...i really feel for you hun and after all you have been through you deserve a BFP!
:dust: baby dust that you get it very soon!! Ive got my fingers crossed for you xxx

Don't be too sad Mrs Mc. x

It will happen for you, I know a year is a long time but as they say- 'Time flies'

I can't believe its been 4 months already since I started TTC although I'm incredibly impatient and want a baby 'right now' it has gone quite fast on reflection.

Good luck and Babydust to you xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back