Male vitamins

Jilly

Reaction score
This is only our first month tcc but already I am researching all over the place which I am not sure is such a good thing as it makes you wonder how babies are ever made!!

I want to give us the best chance possible so whilst I am taking prenatal vitamins I think it is a good idea my DH does the same, after looking on various websites there are so many recommended that I don't think I will be able to convince him to take a cocktail of pills after only 1 month of tcc.

What are the best vitamins for men to take when tcc to increase sperm quality and motility?

Good luck everybody and fingers crossed for us all

:wave:

my OH takes zinc, which i got from our local tescos, this is meant to maintain and help the male reproductive system and their natural defences (correct me if am wrong though)

thats all my OH takes at the moment but im interested in knowing if theres anything else too!

:hug:

hi i was in my local supermarket and i got sanatogen pronatal for him its got zinc in it as well as other vitamins and minerals there is info about it here www.pronatal.co.uk

dh has started taking this, i also ordered fertilaid for him and her but this takes up to 2 weeks to come so we will see how we go with the sanatogen first here is a link to it
http://fertilaid.com/default.asp

Yeah I heard Zinc helps create healthy sperm but I guess multi vitamins can't do any harm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back