1 day period

I think I see a shadow of a line on that ya know! I find it always worse when there's a male doctor instead of a female it's like they find it embarrassing to talk about with us which is no help to us what so ever; have you taken 2 weeks off and got the antidepressants? I hope your ok, what's oh say about it? I hope he's been supportive
No I didn't manage to pick a test up I fell asleep on sofa which I didn't wana do but hey ho! If it's not raining tomorrow I might have a walk to chemist as there's one just down road, my wonderful cousin just sent me a snap chat of her nursery she's due September, looks lovely but it's heartbreaking at same time isn't it? Xx

Thankyou Millielaura, just woke up and gone to loo and there's brown smearing on my knickers hope I'm not guna start again, I've got mild cramps but had them since Friday got no other blood and I pushed tissue in to check xx

Thankyou Millielaura, just woke up and gone to loo and there's brown smearing on my knickers hope I'm not guna start again, I've got mild cramps but had them since Friday got no other blood and I pushed tissue in to check xx

Hopefully just a bit of residue since its brown and there's nothing on the tissue?
Be odd to start again? Unless you had a chemical?
I would have tested lol about 10 times xxx

Hopefully just a bit of residue since its brown and there's nothing on the tissue?
Be odd to start again? Unless you had a chemical?
I would have tested lol about 10 times xxx[/QUOTE]

No not bled or had anything since we've dtd and nothing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back