Missed period, But could this be implantation bleeding?

eldraW

Reaction score
Hi,
It would be really appreciated if you could help me, I am 22 years old and me and my partner are currently trying TTC, my last period was 13th september, ive took about 4 pregnancy tests and have all come back negative.

On Tuesday 9th of november i went to the toilet in the morning to find that when i wiped myself there was a browny coloured substance, after wipeing there was nothing else there but to be sure i put a tampon in, Later that day i went to toilet and checked tampon to find next to nothing there again.

After this there was nothing, apart from next day when there was a lighter couloured browny discharge there, Not even enough to use a tampon. From then i have had nothing else.

I also took a pregnancy test on friday 12th of november, Is there any chance that this could be implantation bleeding and i have just tested too early as im lost with my ovulation dates because of not having a period since september 13th.

Thank you for your time in reading my question.​

hiya implantation can happen as early as 3-16days i think

so if this as implantation bleeding leave it a week before testing!
altho whats your period cycle?

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, My periods are normally around sbout 28 days give or take a day or 2 sometimes, But to be honest with me missing a period im lost to when i should of ovulated. I have had no other browny substance since then, and my periods normally last 5-7 days without fail.

hiya its ok where all here to help as where all her for the same reason :)

if your last period was 13th september based on 28day cycle theses would be ur ovulation days...
Friday 24th september till Wednesday 29th September 2010

so if you did , bed with you partner an theses dates you have a good chance of being pregnant not to mention your age too someone of your age releases more eggs that someone thats 30+
if you say you've had no period since the 13th an still negative tests you may not of ovulated but as a rule anything can affect your periods arriving each month so as much as id like to help you to give you answers i think maybe your best going to see a doctor! an explain everything :) hope this helps in the mean time don't stress your self out relax an take each days as it comes :) x

Hi,
Theres no doubt about the ovulation dates you gave me as me and my partner are very active lol, Just surely if they where the dates that i concieved, a test would of showed up by now. This is why if i was to b pregnant then i think it would of had to happen after that if thats possible. Thank you for your advice and anything else would be much appreciated.

the female body is shockin i didnt sho positive till after 4weeks an 4days before then with my other 2 i didnt show positive till 7weeks!

i wish you all the best tho :) x

Hi again,
what were your first signs of pregnancy if you didnt show until late on? I went to the doctors because of something else and mentioned to them that i had totally missed a period but i had took pregnancy tests and they had came back negative, and they said that it would of showed up as many tests are really sensitive, But then i get people tellin me that it is possible for it not to show up sometimes? this is another confusing thing lol. x

with my first

i didnt have a clue to be honest i just thought i as ill i spent over 2weeks in the house only gettin up to go to the loo i slept all the time an was sick! got to 6weeks an it passed then didn't test till i was 8weeks!

with my 2nd
i had a period! then noticed i was gettin a little flabby belly! didnt have any symptons with this one at all apart from i couldnt drink lucozade or eat a chicken korma cos id throw it back it!

my chemcial pregnancy
basically felt like i were 5mths pregnant couldnt get comfy in bed high temp an was eating very weird things lol! an just felt all round that i had the flu! x

GRR.... Its so annoying, i just want to know whats going on with my body lol. A few days ago i experienced really sore breasts but im sure this is does not happen until a while into pregnancy lol. I dont want to go back to the doctors for them just to say the same thing as before! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back