1 day period

holli

Reaction score
So this month my period came 3 days early (Thursday night / Friday morning ) I bled just the one day that's it, I've still had cramps till now just no blood I did have a tampon in but when I changed it came out as white as it went in! Usually my periods are a good 5-6 days long any one else experience this? Or am I just thinking about it too much? Xx

Defo could of been implantation bleeding!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Your up late hope your ok
I just found it a strange period it was like a normal period on the day I bled did lose a very small amount of clots nothing really worth to mention it was that small and then it was gone by Friday night I have had the same period cramps yesterday and slightly today but no blood with them xx

Definitely sounds like implantation bleeding to me!

I had this with my pregnancy, I thought I was coming on early and then it was pretty much just one wipe worth and that was it. 8 days later I got a bfp (I could have tested much earlier but I was in denial!).

Definitely sounds like implantation bleeding to me!

I had this with my pregnancy, I thought I was coming on early and then it was pretty much just one wipe worth and that was it. 8 days later I got a bfp (I could have tested much earlier but I was in denial!).

It was like a normal period the first day though really strong cramps had to have paracetamol and hot water bottle, so I did fill a tampon but it lasted not quite 24 hours and had nothing since except cramps, it's like I'm going through the motions as I've broken out in spots too just not bleeding,
I see your very close to due date eeek hope you have a smooth labour :) exciting times around the corner for you xx

That's odd, get a test in xxx

Very odd for me isn't it? I'm still cramping so i duno what to make of it I'm seriously going through the motions like a period except I'm not bleeding, it was enough to fill a tampon the first day but it had gone totally by Friday Night how are you doing? I've not been on much this weekend with me been on nights so I need to catch up with every one roll on 8am tomorrow - 10 days off :) xx

It was like a normal period the first day though really strong cramps had to have paracetamol and hot water bottle, so I did fill a tampon but it lasted not quite 24 hours and had nothing since except cramps, it's like I'm going through the motions as I've broken out in spots too just not bleeding,
I see your very close to due date eeek hope you have a smooth labour :) exciting times around the corner for you xx

Hmm it's still possible I think! If it was implantation bleeding then a test should show after 2-3 days, so I would give it a try again tomorrow morning!

Yes 9 days until I'm induced! Thank you! x

Last edited:
Sounds good for implantation Holli, fingers crossed!! X

Very odd for me isn't it? I'm still cramping so i duno what to make of it I'm seriously going through the motions like a period except I'm not bleeding, it was enough to fill a tampon the first day but it had gone totally by Friday Night how are you doing? I've not been on much this weekend with me been on nights so I need to catch up with every one roll on 8am tomorrow - 10 days off :) xx

Yes, I would definitely take a test!! Fingers crossed for you, sounds quite possibly IB.
Im ok at GP in morning, got a faint positive pound land today 8 days on from bleeding clots last sat. Must be remaining hcg again, I've no clue, they will have to scan me again now I think but I doubt im pregnant.
Will catch up in the morning then, have a good shift xxx

Yes, I would definitely take a test!! Fingers crossed for you, sounds quite possibly IB.
Im ok at GP in morning, got a faint positive pound land today 8 days on from bleeding clots last sat. Must be remaining hcg again, I've no clue, they will have to scan me again now I think but I doubt im pregnant.

Finally sat having a break all residents settled in bed so we can chill for now watch me jinx it, I'll be looking out for you tomorrow, have you got a positive on a pound land before? Xx

Sounds good for implantation Holli, fingers crossed!! X

Thankyou I hope so but I'm not sure with the bleed, I always assumed implantation was more like spotting or only when you wipe? Xx

Finally sat having a break all residents settled in bed so we can chill for now watch me jinx it, I'll be looking out for you tomorrow, have you got a positive on a pound land before? Xx

Ahh you will be back at work now, had really faint lines before but this one I can see a bit more.
But highly doubt im pregnant, its just left over hcg that's all.
But you know when you see a line, you see a line! And even if you know pretty much there's nothing there, you've got a damn line! Haha and when you keep testing for bloody lines, any line will do !! Lol.

See what Mrs doctor says tomorrow, dont know why they cant just train doctors and midwives to scan in local health centres? Ha ha ha now that would be convenient! Going up to the hospital ends up being like a day out!
Im pretty sure if you gave me one of those scanning probes I could have a look myself (joke) and im sure we will be able to buy them online soon!
In fact I can hear the advert now " just get your partner to use the probe and you can both see baby together in the comfort of your own home..."

Sorry got carried away then...
So I will be looking out for your test then?
Good luck, I dont know much about implantation bleeding, but I think they say that you can also have a light bleed when your period is due in early months due to hormones until the placenta takes over. My best friends grandma actually had periods all through her pregnancy!

Xxx

Ahh you will be back at work now, had really faint lines before but this one I can see a bit more.
But you know when you see a line, you see a line! And even if you know pretty much there's nothing there, you've got a damn line! Haha and when you keep testing for bloody lines, any line will do !! Lol.

See what Mrs doctor says tomorrow, dont know why they cant just train doctors and midwives to scan in local health centres? Ha ha ha now that would be convenient! Going up to the hospital ends up being like a day out!
Im pretty sure if you gave me one of those scanning probes I could have a look myself (joke) and im sure we will be able to buy them online soon!
In fact I can hear the advert now " just get your partner to use the probe and you can both see baby together in the comfort of your own home..."

Good luck, I dont know much about implantation bleeding, but I think they say that you can also have a light bleed when your period is due in early months due to hormones until the placenta takes over. My best friends grandma actually had periods all through her pregnancy!

Xxx

It's still quiet here it's usually around 5 they all start buzzing to get up so we are all just sat watching tv and doing the hourly checks on them, I'm counting down to 8am cos then 10 days off so I probably will end up buying a test this week just to check - would be rude not too wouldn't it plus it's pay day tomorrow or today should I say lol when it's middle of night I still class now as Sunday, I'm not hopeful though, yeah period was 3 days early and I bled for just under 24 hours but for first half of day I almost filled a tampon when I changed it but I did put in a super size one, I lost the smallest amount of clots if any and despite the blood looking like a regular period to start off by the end of the day it was mainly brown then was gone but had period cramps Saturday and they have eased off today but I'm spotty :-(
What time you seeing doctor? I won't be going to bed tomorrow morning so that I can get my body clock right and sleep Monday night so will be watching for you, I think your onto something there though with them soon to be sold haha you do make me giggle :) xx

Xxx

It's still quiet here it's usually around 5 they all start buzzing to get up so we are all just sat watching tv and doing the hourly checks on them, I'm counting down to 8am cos then 10 days off so I probably will end up buying a test this week just to check - would be rude not too wouldn't it plus it's pay day tomorrow or today should I say lol when it's middle of night I still class now as Sunday, I'm not hopeful though, yeah period was 3 days early and I bled for just under 24 hours but for first half of day I almost filled a tampon when I changed it but I did put in a super size one, I lost the smallest amount of clots if any and despite the blood looking like a regular period to start off by the end of the day it was mainly brown then was gone but had period cramps Saturday and they have eased off today but I'm spotty :-(
What time you seeing doctor? I won't be going to bed tomorrow morning so that I can get my body clock right and sleep Monday night so will be watching for you, I think your onto something there though with them soon to be sold haha you do make me giggle :) xx

Hiya, yeah GP at 10.50 am, they usually only do telephone appointments so its a bit like seeing the wizard of Oz!
Not that she can do much just send me for a scan. Hopefully today and just get it out of the way.
Right that's it for you nearly! Ten days off? Perfect xxx

Oh yes it's actually gone fast this shift when they usually drag :)
Had some pink discharge on tissue around 5am when I went to loo- nothing since
Will be looking to see what they say then what do you reckon? Mines like that have to phone them and get a telephone appointment first but I've registered with them so can book an appointment on line and pick which doctor I wana see etc xx

Oh yes it's actually gone fast this shift when they usually drag :)
Had some pink discharge on tissue around 5am when I went to loo- nothing since
Will be looking to see what they say then what do you reckon? Mines like that have to phone them and get a telephone appointment first but I've registered with them so can book an appointment on line and pick which doctor I wana see etc xx

I dont know, I've really no clue. I think she will probably want to get me scanned and check there's nothing there. Xxx

How did you get on? Xx

Hi, I got there and it wasn't even my usual GP, it was a male registrar who didn't know any of my history, anyway so he basically did a pregnancy test which was negative and said he didn't know why this kept happening, didn't know why I kept getting faint positives on some tests. I showed him my recent positives asked him about the bleeding and whether he thought it was a miscarriage.
He just said he didn't know and that I was better off speaking to my usual gp about it, he suggested I get my day 21 bloods done again and get OH to get his SA done.
He asked me what I wanted to do about the depression and said he thought it was reasonable for me to go on anti depressants and go back in 2 weeks for follow up.
He asked me when I last had unprotected sex? I said last night?! We are trying for a baby.
Nice guy, he just didn't know my history. So anyway im not pregnant by NHS pregnancy tests so just have to keep trying.

Did you pick a test up? Xxx

I just did a frer anyway to see if negative today...

Attachments

• WP_20170731_16_06_16_Pro_LI (2).jpg
    WP_20170731_16_06_16_Pro_LI (2).jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member