1-2 weeks digi- the symptoms

honeybear

Reaction score
Well
What can I say about the symptoms
I've just been really tired really and had a runny nose

I got a faint positive last night and did a clear blue today digi and got 1-2 weeks.
I had a dream I was pregnant which made me test the night before.

My boobs are tender and feel heavy but the most noticable is the back ache like period back ache and a sore tummy like pulled muscles everywhere type feeling and a few niggling cramps

It doesn't feel real I feel like I could come on a period
My last period was 1st June and I had some bleeding when I was holiday which I thought was down to taking the pill.

Xxx

Feeling more real today just done frer
:) got darker in the end but still not as the control line
had cramps and twinges today like mad
Xxx

Last edited:
Hi HoneyBear,

Thanks for sharing. Super exciting!

I'm 10dpo and have had the worst lower backache today, cramps and a headache... currently having light stabby pain too. My entire body aches, I'm knackered and even my hip area aches. So weird, I never have symtoms this strong for PMS so I'm hoping its a good sign. Sigh.

xxx

Last edited:
I had pretty much all them a few days before my period was due!
The body aching was the biggest give away and the achy back.

I hope they are all positive signs for you too x I never thought id be staring at bfp xxx

I had pretty much all them a few days before my period was due!
The body aching was the biggest give away and the achy back.

I hope they are all positive signs for you too x I never thought id be staring at bfp xxx

That's fab to hear - massive congratulations. What DPO did you start testing from and when did you get your BFP? I know what you mean, I can't imagine ever seeing a BFP, I won't believe it I'm sure!

xxx

I have the exact same symptoms as you honeybear. My breasts have been tender & heavy more than normal before AF. I was in work on mon and my back was hurting & felt drained then on tue I'm not sure what made me test cuz I would of been 1 day late, had strong lines on a cheapie & asda test I wasn't convinced so after a long day at work I took a CB digi 1-2 wks :)

Here's to a happy & healthy pregnancies for us both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back