period like cramps?

Skye1982

Reaction score
i'm 5 weeks today going from my last period, af should have been due today but i feel like shes comming and i have back ache aswell im really worried has anyone else had this, also i don't seem to have any pg symptoms xx

I'm experiencing exactly the same thing and did so with my previous two pregnancies. I just keep expecting to see af type bleeding everytime I go to hte loo! I'm also 5 weeks so don't panic. I also had this kind of pain at 8 weeks when my period would have been due, so expecting the same type of pain then this time as well.

just try and relax.

Apparently it is just the uterus stretching according to the dr and is a good sign. I do not have any other pregnancy symptoms, even did another test yesterday becasue of abscence of symptoms.

Yeah I have those too Hun, Feeling crampy is normal xxx

Glad it's not just me running to the loo in a panic! x

I've had this since 4 weeks and still have it! Been told its all normal and fine :)

All totally normal ladies. Its just stretching x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

yes it rather normal dont worry x

Phew! Not told anyone yet as I still keep thinking I'll see blood when I go to loo and loose my bean. Glad to know all normal :D

Hiya

*echoing what the other girls say*

I got cramping from like 5 weeks and still comes and goes but it did feel more constant in week 5.

Good luck and enjoy your pregnancy!

aww thanks ladies glad to know its not just me! wish i could go to sleep for the whole nine months! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back