1 & 1/2 hour walk up a mountain?

toni64539

Reaction score
Were going to the Lakes this weekend to spread my great grandads ashes, I'll be nearly 24 weeks, apparently the walk up the hill takes about 1 & 1/2 hours, steep but not too steep. Do u think I will be ok to do this, some of the family say I should, some say I should sit in the pub with my Nanna haha. Not sure what to do. I have been getting breathless quite a lot recently, just don't know if doing it can cause any harm to baby? Can someone else tell me what to do lol x

which one yhou climbing....do you know what it's called? xx

I think it's at a place called patterdale????!!! We are staying in troutbeck, is that near patterdale, I have no idea???

i would just be careful hon...especially as the weather is meant to be not too great this weekend...especially for going up hills...wouldnt want you to get surrounded by mist and then trip or something...it comes in so fast! xx

As Samsgirl said, check the weather, not great this week end. And if it were me in your situation and I was undecided I'd ask myself what my Grandad would say if he knew I was considering walking up there at 24 weeks pregnant, if you know what I mean (mine would either say "good on you" or "don't be a daft beggar"). Shame the weather isn't going to be better. x

Last edited:
Ok, thank you. I will take it easy, hope it's not windy, don't want pops blowing back in my face : / x

it was awful today but my OH tells me the wind is supposed to die down at the weekend...you'll love it up here though... :) xx

i didnt walk up a mountain but on tues i spent 3hrs walking up and down the north downs with my parents . . . it was warm and i felt ok till the very last bit of the climb as i really needed to pee!!! i was lucky they had toilets in the car park!!! i think you'll be ok if you take it easy like the others have said, and if you dont need to pee a lot yet and they have good facilities then you'll def be fine!!! enjoy yourself whatever you decided!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back