Stepping into Tri 2!

Binzy

Reaction score
:wave: Hi there everyone, I'm 13 1/2 weeks so time to move over and join you all.
Such a relief to be here but it's a bit odd, after a couple of months of not wanting to talk about the baby for fear of jinxing something now I feel like I should be doing something (when I can stay awake!) but don't know what. Sorry if I'm not making any sense! Just wanted to say hello! :wave:

hi and welcome to tri 2.

im off to tri 3 tomorrow but enjoy your time in here. it goes so quickly. everyone is lovely.

xxxx

Hey, welcome to Tri 2! Such a great feeling getting past those first 12 weeks isn't it! Wish you all the best x

It's a huge relief! Time to start looking forward and being more open and positive about things!

Welcome to tri 2..... I still Cant seem to tell anyone Im pregnant lol

Binzy, its so great to see you here, welcome!

Hi Binzy, welcome to tri 2 :) as nmf said everyone is lovely, so don't worry. Things definetely started to get more real in tri 2 for me and i started to enjoy it more, sickness was waring off and my worries became less (though i still have a few worries - as i am a worryer!), but i think thats like alot of women really. Enjoy hun! :) x x

Hi, welcome.. tri 2 is as supportive as tri 1, as is 3 I would imagine! enjoy your time xx

Hey! I'm another newbie to Tri 2. Loving we have got past the first 12 weeks just waiting for the sickness to go :( It wore off about 2 weeks ago but has come back with a vengence!

Hope you are all well anyway and look forward to sharing stories etc with you all

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back