❤ April '22 testing ❤

Hey ladies.

I’m currently CD8. Nothing yet, unless I squint lol, but I know it’s early.

I hope this is it for you @RainbowMama , twins would be amazing!

you’ve gotta do what’s right for you @Jamla, remember we’re always here lovely.

I’m taking myself off to the cinema today. To watch fantastic beasts and forget for a few hours lol!

Enjoy the cinema love <3
When do you usually ovulate?

I’m 1DPO today, I’m excited yet strangely nervous.

Enjoy the cinema love <3
When do you usually ovulate?

I’m 1DPO today, I’m excited yet strangely nervous.

usually around CD18/20. Think it was 19CD this month. I’m due sat so will definitely know soon xxx

usually around CD18/20. Think it was 19CD this month. I’m due sat so will definitely know soon xxx

So are you already in your two week wait? Gosh that flew fast! Cycle buddies? <3

I've triggered myself (very literally). Testing out the trigger from my system and the last time I held a positive test in my hand was early January, testing out my Ectopic pregnancy. I broke down in tears, ran to the draw with the last Clearblue Digital from the pregnancy. The battery has finally given up, after 4 and a half months. I've not had a great day.

So are you already in your two week wait? Gosh that flew fast! Cycle buddies? <3

I've triggered myself (very literally). Testing out the trigger from my system and the last time I held a positive test in my hand was early January, testing out my Ectopic pregnancy. I broke down in tears, ran to the draw with the last Clearblue Digital from the pregnancy. The battery has finally given up, after 4 and a half months. I've not had a great day.
Oh huni, hugs hugs. I remember you having that eptopic. Maybe you needed that little extra cry. Hopefully you feel a little better today.

I’m almost at the end of my 2WW. I’m due tomorrow and my 2WW is only 10days! Not that positive this month but you never know. Xxx

Oh huni, hugs hugs. I remember you having that eptopic. Maybe you needed that little extra cry. Hopefully you feel a little better today.

I’m almost at the end of my 2WW. I’m due tomorrow and my 2WW is only 10days! Not that positive this month but you never know. Xxx

Fingers crossed for a surprise BFP! <3

Evening
I’m not feeling too hopeful about this cycle. I don’t think I’ve ovulated yet if I even will and my ovulation sticks are very faint. It might be I ovulate next week and my 2ww will be in May like I originally thought but I have no idea! mum not testing ovulation much, just trying to relax a little this cycle and see what it brings :)

How’s everyone?
@Jamla take some time for yourself and do what’s right, it can be so mentally exhausting all of this. Hopefully have you back soon.

I’m currently 11dpo ish, and got a bad cold and chesty cough (not covid) so feeling really rubbish. I’ve tested today, and it’s BFN. But it’s still too early really, I need to wait until Monday now. Af is due around now so we will see what happens in the next few days. :) fingers crossed x x

@Frankinstein12, Fingers crossed for a stress free, relaxing cycle. <3

@Sugar10, Sorry to hear you're unwell. There must be something in the air as I was quite unwell yesterday. I woke with a cough, blocked nose etc. I've also had issues with temperature regulation.

I'm now 5DPO and since around 2-3DPO been having mild on/off AF type cramps. I'm trying to wrack my brains to see if I had the same kinds of pains when I fell pregnant.
Apart from that, I've been crafting to distract me. I tested last night with a FRER and there is still a line (albeit very faint) from the trigger shot.

Hey ladies.

I tested positive at 4am this morning, but now started bleeding a little. So I’m not that positive.

But the amazing thing is that I got to 12dpo my LP it’s usually 8 or 9 days.

Fingers crossed for everyone else xx

@RainbowMama yea it’s definitely doing the rounds around here , few people have this nasty cold. Hope the cramps are a good sign for you :)
Could be implantation?

@Clarkecharm youve had a positive pregnancy test? That’s amazing. And making it to 12dpo too. How much is the bleed? It could be normal ... fingers crossed for you. And I know how it feels, I will be thinking of you xxx

@RainbowMama yea it’s definitely doing the rounds around here , few people have this nasty cold. Hope the cramps are a good sign for you :)
Could be implantation?

@Clarkecharm youve had a positive pregnancy test? That’s amazing. And making it to 12dpo too. How much is the bleed? It could be normal ... fingers crossed for you. And I know how it feels, I will be thinking of you xxx
Hey lovely.

It’s very bittersweet, but does give me hope.
Although it’s minimal (pantyliner heavy), it would normally be heavier by now. It’s dark red like old blood. But I’ve had a couple of clots, so I think I’m out. Will take another test later.

Thankyou hun xx

Old blood can be from implantation can’t it, even clots. I know how you’re feeling and id be going out of my mind too. Really hope it settles for you.

I think I’m 13dpo ish today, I tested yesterday and it was negative. So I’m not hopeful:( as surely I’d have had a faint positive by now.

anyone else testing?

Last edited:
I just tested and I thought I saw a vvv faint on a frer but think it’s my eyes. So I’ll count it as a bfn. :(. Losing hope now. I’m on CD29. I know I O’vd slightly later this cycle , CD16 I think, so could still be couple days before getting BFP I guess.
Trying not to lose hope :) x

I’m coming up to ovulation now!
Which is exciting as I thought I wasn’t going to ovulate this time so my test date will be 13th May according to my app :)

Going to test today .... feeling anxious as if it’s a bfn I’ll feel so deflated :( x

I’ve started brown spotting today, so this is me out :( :( I wa so sure about this month too. Can’t believe we conceived 3 months in a row, dec - feb .. and lost every one , and the last two cycles we’ve not even conceived.
Just deflated now. I know it’s always hardest when AF arrives, I’ll be fine in a few days. Roll on may cycle :) x

Old blood can be from implantation can’t it, even clots. I know how you’re feeling and id be going out of my mind too. Really hope it settles for you.

I think I’m 13dpo ish today, I tested yesterday and it was negative. So I’m not hopeful:( as surely I’d have had a faint positive by now.

anyone else testing?
I’m definitely out. I’ll keep everything crossed for you xx

I’ve started brown spotting today, so this is me out :( :( I wa so sure about this month too. Can’t believe we conceived 3 months in a row, dec - feb .. and lost every one , and the last two cycles we’ve not even conceived.
Just deflated now. I know it’s always hardest when AF arrives, I’ll be fine in a few days. Roll on may cycle :) x
Big hugs lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back