❤ April '22 testing ❤

Hey, I reckon I’ll be testing around the 29th/30th as I’m coming up to ovulation :)

Well took a cheapy one step test this morning and got what I thought was a vvvvvfaint line so faint I couldn't take a photo of it, just tested again after a 4hr hold (unintended, I was in town and realised I hadn't been too the loo when I got home!) and got the attached, definitely clearer then this morning's one.. I have no idea what to think.. could I be pregnant? I'm so confused by the lines I had at 9DPO... Whether they were just indents or evaps and this is my actual bfp? I'm too scared to think this is it? I'm 11DPO and no sign of AF which is weird for me as LP usually only 10 or 11 max

IMG_20220414_134217_71.jpg

@Babylove2023 wow :) :) that’s a definite positive on the digital! :)
Ignore the cheapys now , they may get darker I a few days , mine took ages to progress on those , even after a positive digital .
Congratulations! :)

I’m around 4/5 dpo, trying to hold off to test until Monday ... I’m rubbish though haha. But testing now would be ridiculous :)

Thanks ladies... Still in shock, it hasn't sunk in yet.. we only dtd twice and first cycle.. I do feel incredibly lucky.

Wishing you all the best of luck

I’m around 4/5 dpo, trying to hold off to test until Monday ... I’m rubbish though haha. But testing now would be ridiculous :)

Good luck! I’m about 4-6 days away from ovulation still, so you’re much closer than me in regards testing!

@Frankinstein12 Thank you

So I did another cheapy this morning and the line doesn't seemed to have got much darker... Did my Digi and it's positive?

Are they pretty accurate? Should I be worried that the cheapys aren't progressing Or just ignore them?

So confused.

View attachment 93601

Congratulations!! You’re very much pregnant! my cheapies took ages for me to turn positive last time, so don’t worry ahhhh congrats again

CD10 and still AF is bothering me. Ugh - Hurry up and go already! I hope everyone else is doing okay. <3

Morning
Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter weekend, I certainly have :)
I’m finding this cycle is going very slow haha I’m doing my ovulation tests and although I had a high looking one, it it’s not peaked yet and has gone back to being pale, must have been a fluke, so I may well be in my tww in May. How’s everyone else feeling? I’m using that pre-mom thingy and it’s good for seeing the progress. My ovulation is around week 3 after my period so that means it’ll be next week and not earlier like I originally thought, it’s all such a big waiting game isn’t it!

I’ve pulled the trigger. I shall be ovulating tomorrow and then I’m in the two week wait.

On a side note, the CB “advanced” fertility monitor missed todays peak too. :lol:

Good luck RainbowMama, I really hope this is your month, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Good luck RainbowMama, I really hope this is your month, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Thank you so much!
Today I’ve spent mainly in bed, the ovulation pains were so bad. Both ovaries feel stimulated so there is a good possibility of twins this cycle; IF we get lucky.

I also had my appointment today with The Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic. I will be having CD3 bloods and a HSG next cycle. <3

Fingers crossed for answers!

Af arrived yesterday and seems to be back to normal this month, with pains as normal, which I guess is a good sign. Trying to find a silver lining, I guess it’ll also be nice not being due days before Christmas! I also called about my hospital procedures yesterday and they said it could be as long as 3 months, which isn’t that long really, so that’s a positive.

I think I’m going to take a break from the forum for a while and try to find some things to keep me busy and stop me constantly thinking about TTC (if I can!). It’ll be hard but I’m hoping it may help!

Wishing you all the best in your TTC journeys!

Hey ladies.

I’m currently CD8. Nothing yet, unless I squint lol, but I know it’s early.

I hope this is it for you @RainbowMama , twins would be amazing!

you’ve gotta do what’s right for you @Jamla, remember we’re always here lovely.

I’m taking myself off to the cinema today. To watch fantastic beasts and forget for a few hours lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back