❤ April '22 testing ❤

Babylove2023

Reaction score
Just thought I'd create a new thread for those testing in April and for us ladies to move over from the March testing thread..

Currently only 1DPO for me, I will try and hold out but know I will cave and test at 9DPO as that's when I got my BFP the first time round! That will be the 12th of April :)

@PinkFlamingo do it do it!

I've just ordered a load of cheapy tests.. I'm not even going to pretend I'm not going to test way too early.. haha

Hahaha!! I’ve promised myself I’m not going to get obsessed this time! :rotfl:

Haha.. I promised myself that too.

I am definitely trying to not over think it especially this early at only 2DPO.

Its starting to sink in now though that I'm in the TWW, I had forgotten how hard it is. Trying to prepare myself for disappointment if it doesn't happen.. and I'm only on cycle #1 I'd be extremely lucky if it were to happen and I'm just trying to to stop myself getting my hopes up because the disappointment was always so hard for me every month.

X

Given how long and weird my af was, I’m not sure I’m going to ovulate, so won’t give a date yet as don’t think it’ll be accurate! But now on cd 16 and had ovulation signs yesterday, so hoping I will but not getting my hopes up! But we’ll continue dtd and crossing fingers! Blood test on Monday will confirm!

Lots of baby dust to all of us!

Ovulation signs is good news, hoping things do settle quickly for you :) No harm in DTD just in case like you say :)

I *might* be testing 30th April. AF is late (she was due yesterday) and if she does arrive today or tomorrow, I should be 10DPO on the 30th, otherwise I'm onto a June thread already. :lol:

My medication has arrived, so I will be doing 5mg Letrozole CD3-7, and I will be doing a trigger shot. I will be stocking up on EAH HPT's just so I can test out the trigger and hopefully IN, a pregnancy. <3

Baby Dust to all <3

Last edited:
@RainbowMama Glad your medication has arrived but hope your af being late means you won’t need it! Thanks for letting us know about the Easy At Home HPTs!

@Babylove2023 Hope the TWW is going alright!

I got a smiley face on my OPT this morning! So hopefully that means I’ll be ovulating soon (although I know I can get the surge and not ovulate…)! The blood test will confirm it, but it’s certainly a positive sign!

@RainbowMama Thanks for the heads up! I just use the cheapy tests off eBay, 30 for about £4, they picked up my surge this cycle so think I'll just stick with those.

Glad your meds have arrived, hope they give you the boost you need!

@Jamla Woohoo for the smiley!! Fingers crossed you'll be joining me in the TWW soon. Must be nice knowing you'll find out for sure on Monday :)

I'm only 3dpo so nothing to report, think my bodies still recovering from Ovulation, still crampy and my boobs are abit tender.. think this is the worse bit of the TWW, when it's just a waiting game until implantation (if it does happens!)

xx

Hey, sorry I’ve been quiet, been busy moving house and getting things sorted.
AF also arrived on 27th March, just during the move. But it was lighter and and a few more days of brown than normal. But anyway. .
I’ve been doing OPKS last few days and not had anything dark yet, I did a pregnancy test yesterday, just because I felt off, I don’t know why ... and I’m clearly not pregnant but when there’s something in your head you have to test anyway! (Or we’re just crazy :) )
Anyway, there was a faint line but I’m sure it’s an evap.
I need to concentrate on the opks really now that we’re settled and hopefully catch and stick this cycle :)

@Sugar10 Hope the move was as stressless as can be! I moved in December so I feel you :)

Where abouts are you in your cycle? I had negative opks for ages and it was driving me mad then suddenly out of the blue a blazing positive so I hope you have some progress soon!

:love:

@Sugar10 Hope you’re settling in after your move! Completely understand take a pregnancy test when you know you’re not pregnant - I’ve done that before! Hope you get a positive OPT soon!

Haha it's literally like an addiction!

4DPO, won't be long before I can start obsessing and peeing on sticks again

Feeling exhausted today, a few crap night's sleep have caught up with me. Went for lunch with work colleagues today and it's always customary to have a glass of wine so its quite difficult trying to disguise why I'm not drinking. I mean I'm sure I'll have a glass of wine should dreaded AF show next week but as I'm in my TWW I like to just try an avoid it for now until I know I'm definitely not pregnant!!

I feel your pain! My TWW always seems to coincide with us going to see my family and last time I sat nursing a small glass for the entire evening..got my af the next day though, so had a few more glasses after that!

I’m very cautious too, but agree that a small glass won’t hurt (and our fertility nurse agreed with that). My sister in law actually said that a few glasses won’t hurt as the baby hasn’t fully connected to you yet (or something like that) and it also might lessen how stressed out you are about it. I guess that might be true, given how many people have healthy unplanned babies, but I don’t want to take the risk, so I’ll just stick to my small glass!

Hey ladies.

Sorry not been around. I thought had the best month regarding ovulation cm etc but we couldn’t make the most of it as we had family staying with us. I wasn’t happy but hey ho. We dtd the day after ovulation but wasn’t to be. But what threw me was the fact my Femometer app said that I hadn’t ovulated at all! So I don’t know what’s going on. My LP was only 9 last month! It’s so frustrating. I never have a super dark line on opk and 0.88 is my highest ever on premom! So who knows!

I drank pomegranate juice everyday in the 2 week window and I my god it made such a difference to my lining. Definitely recommend it.

My fertile week starts today and I’m finally seeing a consultant on Tuesday to see if they can help! Hopefully they won’t lose me or my results this time!

In the mean time I’ve tried to lose weight, I swim 3 times a week walk at least 3 miles a day and guess what I’ve not lost a pound!

@RainbowMama i wish I could have your attitude. It’s fantastic. Maybe I’m just tired of it all and from Tuesday I get a new focus.

hope you all get your bfp’s ladies. Throwing all the baby dust your way xxx

@RainbowMama Thanks for the heads up! I just use the cheapy tests off eBay, 30 for about £4, they picked up my surge this cycle so think I'll just stick with those.
xx

They're pregnancy tests, not ovulation tests.

Good to see you back @Clarkecharm <3 Good luck for your appointment.

Tomorrow is DAY 1 of Letrozole - I'm so excited. I'm so over AF though, it's so much more painful since the ectopic.

They're pregnancy tests, not ovulation tests.

Good to see you back @Clarkecharm <3 Good luck for your appointment.

Tomorrow is DAY 1 of Letrozole - I'm so excited. I'm so over AF though, it's so much more painful since the ectopic.
Thankyou lovely. Aww just rest up if you can. Wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back