❤ April '22 testing ❤

@Clarkecharm thankyou. Hope you’re ok? I have been feeling so tired and off that I was convinced we’d caught. I know this is the start of AF now. :( not even going to try and convince myself that it could be implantation or anything else silly.
I will be testing in may , and we will just carry on .. :( :( it’s really getting us down and I know we haven’t been through half of what some of you have, sorry for my moan x x x

@Clarkecharm thankyou. Hope you’re ok? I have been feeling so tired and off that I was convinced we’d caught. I know this is the start of AF now. :( not even going to try and convince myself that it could be implantation or anything else silly.
I will be testing in may , and we will just carry on .. :( :( it’s really getting us down and I know we haven’t been through half of what some of you have, sorry for my moan x x x

There is the possibility it’s not AF unless it gets heavier. I had brown discharge with my first for ages when I conceived. fingers crossed

Hi guys sorry didn’t know where else to post bit lost and confused had my period 2 weeks ago stopped on a Wednesday on Saturday I was then light bleeding thought it could be pregnancy spotting tested myself yesterday and got this after 10 minutes had really had head ache last week for 3 days weird feelings in my stomach breasts aren’t really sore also I got NOT PREGNANT on the digital one wondering what people think

0828A408-2152-4E3F-834E-1C9419069BE8.jpeg

I know I’ve. Even feeling the same too, so tired. Smells getting to me, got that metallic taste in my mouth and chest sore too. But no I’m definitely out and it’s starting to hurt now. Had to take txa to ease flow.

Moan away that’s what we are here for. we all have those moments trust me.

Thankyou @Frankinstein12 but I’m definitely out. Roll on next month.

Hi guys sorry didn’t know where else to post bit lost and confused had my period 2 weeks ago stopped on a Wednesday on Saturday I was then light bleeding thought it could be pregnancy spotting tested myself yesterday and got this after 10 minutes had really had head ache last week for 3 days weird feelings in my stomach breasts aren’t really sore also I got NOT PREGNANT on the digital one wondering what people think

View attachment 93616
I think it’s an indent line hun. Sorry.

I’m so sorry @Clarkecharm & @Sugar10.
My heart is breaking for you both.

I’m 7DPO and along with weird kinds of cramps, I just feel like we’ve not been successful this month now. Obviously time will tell and todays BBT is over 37°c. I just have an overwhelming sense of failure.

@Casey248, It looks like an evaporation line to me. I’d re-test with pink dye. Good luck.

I’m so sorry @Clarkecharm & @Sugar10.
My heart is breaking for you both.

I’m 7DPO and along with weird kinds of cramps, I just feel like we’ve not been successful this month now. Obviously time will tell and todays BBT is over 37°c. I just have an overwhelming sense of failure.

@Casey248, It looks like an evaporation line to me. I’d re-test with pink dye. Good luck.

Thankyou lovely. I’m keeping everything crossed for you too xxx

I'm not feeling too optimistic looking at my BBT chart. However, at 1 & 2 DPO I was convinced if we do manage to fall pregnant this cycle, it'll be twins.
Well last night my fiancé was munching down on some M&M's and low and behold, a twin chocolate came out of his packet.
Maybe it's a sign? <3

I'll upload my BBT so you can see for yourself what I mean by not looking overly great.

7DPO BBT.jpg

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships, I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship, I devised that I had heard enough and badly needed to catch my husband in the act. I searched around for help and this name realhack98 @ gmailcom kept on coming up by ex-clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to him and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be cloned/hacked without having physical access to it, i have access to my husband's phone through the help of this expert and all my husband's infidelity secrets were exposed, I instantly filed for divorce but the relatives blamed me for cloning his phone... pls i need help have i gone too far

8DPO, it is suspiciously early, but I do see a line on the FRER.

What do you think, faint BFP starting or an indent? The line came up around 2-3 minutes into processing. I'm going to try and not test now until Saturday (10DPO).

8DPO1.jpg 8DPO2.jpg

What do you think, faint BFP starting or an indent? The line came up around 2-3 minutes into processing. I'm going to try and not test now until Saturday (10DPO).

View attachment 93618 View attachment 93619

i can’t quite see anything yet, but yes do test on Saturday.

I’m 3DPO
My nips are killing me haha

View attachment 93618 View attachment 93619

I see something but its hard to tell the color! Looking forward to future tests.

Thank you ladies, I did some EAH's last night but I'm pretty sure they're indents.. Although I do find it suspicious every test so far has had a line on it.

9DPO, Guess we'll wait and see! <3

I saw a line :) I know too well how these can be in the early days! fingers crossed for you! Really hoping it progresses for you. You deserve it so much X x

Thank you so much @Sugar10. <3

I did another FRER in the evening and I think it's got darker. However, 3 hours later I did another EAH and :bfn: followed by a huge stinking evap line. I was hopeful that when I did the FRER, the FRER and EAH both developed lines within just 2-3 minutes and looked darker than yesterday...

Who knows... If this cycle is a bust, I'm doing Clomid next cycle (without trigger shot). <3

9DPO.jpg 9DPO@.jpg

Last edited:
Oh @RainbowMama how frustrating for you. I hate these tests sometimes , what about a digital? Then it’s words and not trying to interpret a line. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back