❤️September testing thread ❤️

Yay, huge congratulations Loulabell, wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :)
I really hope this is a start of more bfps this month, it feels like we could really do with it!
I'm sorry it's not your month PinkFlamingo, I also get my hopes up every month, I'm currently about 7dpo and I'm convincing myself that we've caught this month because I've been experiencing twinges and period like pains yesterday and today whereas I know that without bleeding that's more than likely a negative sign for me :doh:xx

F08E5501-EC91-409A-94D3-BFD644A0E141.jpeg
hello, just back from my scan. They struggled to get measurements it was around 14 1/2 weeks, said 14.4 at one point, but she’s put us down for 14 on the dot (I think this was due to them doing screening so it wasn’t past the cut off!) Baby Looked so big for a dating scan! Really terrible photo again which has annoyed me all morning as we saw all of baby on the screen really light and clear and in cute angles, then we get 3 the same printed out and all dark :( :( anyway, can’t dwell even though it’s so disheartening as it’s so personal to us even if it isn’t to them.
Any guesses? I think I have an incling what it is we find out in 2 weeks x x

I’m out ladies good luck to all mybe next month will be my month

I'm sorry you've experienced yet another shit service sugar, have you had your consultant appointment yet? Is there any additional support with you being high risk? I'm guessing boy :) what are your other children? Xx

Aw hello baby! I think boy :)

congratulations Lou

I’m not out yet but I have a feeling I will be,
It’s been a quiet month for us haha

I had an negative test this morning so have stopped taking the progesterone so I'm expecting my period to start tomorrow or Monday! I'm really not sure how much more of this I can take! Xx

I’m due on tomorrow, I haven’t got any pregnancy tests to hand, was gonna wait and see what happens. i thought I had a bit of period pain on Saturday but i was utterly knackered. Surely I’m still not jet lagged from last Sunday haha
Anyhow, I might nip and get a test tomorrow or just wait and see if AF comes trotting along

Ooo, fingers crossed Frankenstein, I really hope this is it for you and we could really do with some more bfps on here!
My period arrived yesterday so we're off to see a fertility consultant in a couple of weeks for one last ditch attempt to make this happen before we come to terms with the fact it's not going to :-( xx

BFN :-(

i think I may be taking a trip to the doctors also. Just to see what’s happening ovulation wise and if I am indeed ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back