❤️September testing thread ❤️

angel babe

Reaction score
Good luck to those who are testing in September baby dust to all

Good luck ladies :clover:

AF is due when I’m away on holiday so not sure whether to test before I go or just wait. Pretty sure I’m out this month though as boobs have been hurting since ovulation :(

Good luck ladies :clover:

AF is due when I’m away on holiday so not sure whether to test before I go or just wait. Pretty sure I’m out this month though as boobs have been hurting since ovulation :(
That's interesting PinkFlamingo do you get that as well whereby your boobs are sore from ovulation if you're not pregnant but not if you are? That's the same for me which I'm really intrigued about as I don't know why that would be? And they weren't last month and I wasn't pregnant, which is the first time that has happened but also my first month on clomid so I don't know how that made a difference after ovulation :think: Surely if there is a difference we can tell after ovulation if the egg has been fertilised there would be a test for conception before implantation!? Xx

That's interesting PinkFlamingo do you get that as well whereby your boobs are sore from ovulation if you're not pregnant but not if you are? That's the same for me which I'm really intrigued about as I don't know why that would be? And they weren't last month and I wasn't pregnant, which is the first time that has happened but also my first month on clomid so I don't know how that made a difference after ovulation :think: Surely if there is a difference we can tell after ovulation if the egg has been fertilised there would be a test for conception before implantation!? Xx

Hey, I don’t know the science behind it but for me if I’m not pregnant after ovulation my boobs hurt round the outer edge and underneath. If I do fall pregnant my nipples hurt. Either way I wish there was a early test!!!

Hey, I don’t know the science behind it but for me if I’m not pregnant after ovulation my boobs hurt round the outer edge and underneath. If I do fall pregnant my nipples hurt. Either way I wish there was a early test!!!
It's really strange isn't it! So there must be some hormonal difference between fertilisation and not! Xx

Good luck ladies! I’m sure I never really had anything obvious during ovulation, and it might have all been in my head haha. But sometimes I’m sure I had a full/bloating feeling, whenever ovulation was pending. Nothing with boobs though.

Not been thrilled with things so far in the pregnancy, but FINALLY have the first/dating scan next Tuesday. By lmp dates I’ll be 15+2… but they’ve decided to assume I’m earlier.. remember the early scan I had for pains, I was 8+4 by dates, but the sonographer didn’t look at baby only saw it was in right place. And checked ovaries etc. which is fair enough. But she’s marked on the files I was 6-7 weeks, (she didn’t even do anything to measure it?) so they’ve gone by those estimates now. I just hope I’m not too far on for the screening. By their revised/guessed dates I’ll be 13+4 (possibly earlier) and lmp will be 15+2 , that’s a huge gap considering I found out around 10/11dpo. So the lmp dates shouldn’t be too far off. Or can they be?

I can remove my rant if you want, sorry. Don’t want to impose xx

Well I'm pretty sure I've ovulated and my boobs aren't sore yet so fingers crossed! Although as I said, this was how it was last month on clomid so who knows! I hope it's not stopping me from ovulating, that would be a complete piss take wouldn't it :doh:xx

Good luck ladies! I’m sure I never really had anything obvious during ovulation, and it might have all been in my head haha. But sometimes I’m sure I had a full/bloating feeling, whenever ovulation was pending. Nothing with boobs though.

Not been thrilled with things so far in the pregnancy, but FINALLY have the first/dating scan next Tuesday. By lmp dates I’ll be 15+2… but they’ve decided to assume I’m earlier.. remember the early scan I had for pains, I was 8+4 by dates, but the sonographer didn’t look at baby only saw it was in right place. And checked ovaries etc. which is fair enough. But she’s marked on the files I was 6-7 weeks, (she didn’t even do anything to measure it?) so they’ve gone by those estimates now. I just hope I’m not too far on for the screening. By their revised/guessed dates I’ll be 13+4 (possibly earlier) and lmp will be 15+2 , that’s a huge gap considering I found out around 10/11dpo. So the lmp dates shouldn’t be too far off. Or can they be?

I can remove my rant if you want, sorry. Don’t want to impose xx
Not at all lovely, you rant away, it's a nice change from listening to myself ranting about the whole ltttc thing but I'm very sorry to hear that things have not been great for you!
I really hope your appointment is positive and things get back on track! It really does sound like maternity services in your area are shocking! Xx

Is Clomid to help ovulation? (Sorry sounds thick I’ve not taken it before) surely it wouldn’t prevent it. I hope it’s a good sign for you! I’ve heard of people starting some things to help conception and it’s worked on the first few tries so fingers crossed.

yes it’s been shocking. Nothing like my previous pregnancies. My last baby was 5 years ago so things clearly have changed..
I’m not really bothered about dates , although it’s always crap being put back as I feel the first few months drag anyway, but I just want to know what’s going on, and where were at with dates. And we haven’t told anyone yet; as we’re hanging on for this appt! So it feels like forever! And I’ve got a little bump/bloat too, but I’ve shown quicker with each (healthy)pregnancy so it’s no surprise. So really want to let people know soon..

x x

Yeah, I completely understand that! And it obviously has an impact at the end as they expect the baby to come at the wrong time, although that's worse when they put your dates forward as then they try to induce you when you're not even full term yet :doh:
Yeah, clomid is to help with ovulating so it would be an utter piss take if it stopped me from ovulating! But the way I'm feeling at the moment I wouldn't be at all surprised, I really can't see it happening again for us :-( xx

Is Clomid to help ovulation? (Sorry sounds thick I’ve not taken it before) surely it wouldn’t prevent it. I hope it’s a good sign for you! I’ve heard of people starting some things to help conception and it’s worked on the first few tries so fingers crossed.

yes it’s been shocking. Nothing like my previous pregnancies. My last baby was 5 years ago so things clearly have changed..
I’m not really bothered about dates , although it’s always crap being put back as I feel the first few months drag anyway, but I just want to know what’s going on, and where were at with dates. And we haven’t told anyone yet; as we’re hanging on for this appt! So it feels like forever! And I’ve got a little bump/bloat too, but I’ve shown quicker with each (healthy)pregnancy so it’s no surprise. So really want to let people know soon..

x x

hey sorry to jump in on this thread but you are meant to be offered a dating scan by 14 weeks at the very latest, did you midwife at the booking in appointment ask you if you wanted the combined screening? I don’t know if you do want the screening or not but if you do the NT measurement has to be taken by 14 weeks you could always phone the hospital and say you want the combined screening which is supposed to be offered to every pregnant woman and your scan date may mean you miss out on that and can they get you in earlier, it’s shocking that they haven’t factored this in x

Well I'm pretty sure I've ovulated and my boobs aren't sore yet so fingers crossed! Although as I said, this was how it was last month on clomid so who knows! I hope it's not stopping me from ovulating, that would be a complete piss take wouldn't it :doh:xx

I’ve got my fingers crossed it’s a good sign for you x

@night owl
I’ve rang the hospital (they won’t change due to that early scan) where no measuremts were taken as it wasn’t for that purpose, and couldn’t tell how far on exactly as it’s so small , but we did see a vague outline .. and the midwife has just said she has zero control over appointments anyway. I just thought despite that early scan they would’ve stuck to the lmp dates , and if I was too early at the dating scan it can always be re-arranged. But they would rather push it later and to me seems risky. I wanted the screening as I’m older, and I’ve repeatedly stressed how anxious I am over this being delayed. But there’s nothing I can do, so I will update you all on Tuesday with what my dates are and what’s said. I find it very sad that us mums don’t seem to have the slightest say in how we want our care to be and don’t have anywhere to turn with any worries. :( I’m really disappointed. The care I’ve had in the past was better than this. I’ve also got a consultant appt - over the phone! :(
Anyway. Another moan. So sorry!

How is everyone else? Hopefully some bfps :) x

Hey guys

I’m still in florida
Feeling so relaxed and loving life but we literally have been too exhausted to DTD haha

hope you’re all well! I suspect I would be testing towards the end of this month when I’m due on days I ovulated yesterday had no inclinations so god knows, I prob haven’t.

sugar, they would have done a measurement, does it say CRL on your scan print out at all.
The measurement is how they generate your dates for confirmation. I always confirm due dates after scan at the 16 week appointment, just so happens you’ve had yours a little later

@Sugar10
I’m so sorry your being treated this way!! It’s totally crap! It seems since covid maternity care has really slipped. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you for your scan Tuesday. Keep us updated x

Hi all can someone please help me. Saturday I was 11dpo and hot sainsburys own 6 day early test they came up with a very very faint line so Yesterday I done a clear blue test and the result come up in 10 seconds BFP but read so much online about false positives. I’m just worrying myself sick it’s false. Will attach picture! Thank u so much x

D1518E1F-3D8E-4E82-9549-99080CC816B5.jpeg

Thank you! So much I just went and got a clear blue digital and said pregnant too so I’m taking it I am! Think I’m in shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back