Happy New Year

nikkif

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and good luck to alll of those testing soon!!!

Heres to lots of Autumn/Winter 2007 babies
Sending you lots of baby dust

xx

thanks Nikkif, and to you too!!

Doing anything exciting tonight? I'm off to a houseparty, but am going to offer to be the driver so I have an excuse not to drink!!

xxx

thanks KJ - we are cooking a nice meal and staying in as we havent had much time alone over xmas.

Also its a good job as i am feeling sickly and bit faint this afternoon!

How on earth am i going to keep this a secret at work?!!

Hiya, sounds like a good idea. That's what we were going to do before the invite came, and I thought a house party would be quite nice and chilled.

Can I ask, do you still drink tea or coffee? I'm not sure whether I"m not supposed to have caffeine at all, or whether one cup of tea a day is ok?

By the way, been reading some other threads and noticed that you're the same age as me! Be cool if I managed to get pregnant so we can swap notes!

xxx

im off tonight but i always drive as i never drink ! so i dont need to worry hehee

have a great new year peeps , to all ttcers praying for an influx of new year bfp as we no xmas day ones !

KJ i think you can still drink tea and coffee just not too much!! i am of course still learning about all this though....

Yes it would be cool.... will be logging on in the morning!

Enjoy your celebrations everyone!

xx

Happy new year and good luck everyone.

Fingers crossed for everyone testing tomorrow xx

thanks Chellieboo,
looking at your ticker, it'll soon be time for you to get BDing!! Then you can regale us with tales of your 2ww!!

Happy New Year all!!xxx

Happy new year - may all your babies and bumps be healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back