❤️ November testing thread ❤️

I am out my FRER was clearly negative so just waiting for AF. Onwards and upwards to cycle 18. Appt on Wednesday so going to focus on that. Xxx
Ugh in same boat over here. Keep us posted on your appointment!!!!

I am out my FRER was clearly negative so just waiting for AF. Onwards and upwards to cycle 18. Appt on Wednesday so going to focus on that. Xxx
Oh no, I'm sorry :( What's your appointment on Wednesday? Xx

Oh no, I'm sorry :( What's your appointment on Wednesday? Xx

Still no AF!

So appt to discuss next steps have been for an internals scam he has done his sample etc to see where we are at! Feel slightly nervous but at the same time atleast something is happening.

I am sending you happy twin thoughts :cheer:

Still no AF!

So appt to discuss next steps have been for an internals scam he has done his sample etc to see where we are at! Feel slightly nervous but at the same time atleast something is happening.

I am sending you happy twin thoughts :cheer:
Thank you.
How did your appointment go? Xx

Well was not good really. Posted over in Dec group but… in short OH has no sperm so needs to undergo further testing, they are checking if he is a carrier for cystic fibrosis and sperm quality I believe. I have an endomertrioma growing on my right ovary that will need surgery. Need to loose 5kg to qualify for IVF.

I have a good egg reserve to so that was postitive. I just need time to process it at the moment. Xxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry, that's a huge amount to process! Please know that there's a lot of people who have overcome that kind of adversity to have a child! Our situation for example, during fertility investigation it was discovered that I only have half a uterus so I had to have surgery to remove the fallopian tube that didn't go anywhere and was told that I'd only be able to carry a baby to 24 weeks. On top of that hubby has shit sperm and a translocated chromosome so 50 % of the time the fertilising sperm will not develop, although the prognosis from that situation was initially a lot worse! And after a long hard road of a lot of fertility treatment I am writing this with 2 beautifully healthy babies who made it to term, sleeping upstairs! So although it may feel bleak at the moment please don't lose hope! Hope it's certainly not lost yet :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back