❤️ November testing thread ❤️

27th for me,

I finished my period on Friday thereabouts, will start doing ovulation tests daily from tomorrow x

Good luck ladies xx We're onto what feels like month 972 :? and start letrozole tonight, will be having scans next week and then a trigger shot and on to the progesterone! We're doing this for 2 months and will then re-evaluate because I haven't got any more to give, emotionally or financially :sad: xx

Yay, good luck rainbow mama! I'm having a scan in the morning so I'll have a better idea of where we are this cycle after that, although I'm hoping to do the trigger shot on Thursday xx

Thank you.
Well, scan this morning showed a mature egg on each ovary and a just about thick enough lining on CD9! So I'm doing the trigger shot tonight. Also, I'm hoping to see a fortune teller on Thursday who I saw when we were desperately trying to conceive our first and she told me we were going to conceive that month and we did! So it'll be interesting to see what she has to say this time :D xx

Thank you.
Well, scan this morning showed a mature egg on each ovary and a just about thick enough lining on CD9! So I'm doing the trigger shot tonight. Also, I'm hoping to see a fortune teller on Thursday who I saw when we were desperately trying to conceive our first and she told me we were going to conceive that month and we did! So it'll be interesting to see what she has to say this time :D xx

Ooo keep us updated on the fortune teller! Love things like that!

Evening gals,

I’m going old school and just sticking the tests on paper,
They’re getting darker
And this cycle we are really commuting to the cause haha

Oh my gosh indeed! That'd double our number of kids in one go, can you imagine! She says it'll be a boy and a girl xx

I’ve had a peak in ovulation today, exciting,
It’s not quite as dark as the control, but it’s a good sign non the less,

hope everyone is ok

Hello everyone, I have been a member here since I was pregnant with my first, he will be 8 now in December. We have decided to try for baby number 4 and this is our first month. I am super nervous as usually we get pregnant very easily, but I have a feeling this time is going to be very different. So just thought it would be nice to have some people going through the same thing to talk to. Hope your all doing good and good luck to everybody this month :)

Hello everyone, I have been a member here since I was pregnant with my first, he will be 8 now in December. We have decided to try for baby number 4 and this is our first month. I am super nervous as usually we get pregnant very easily, but I have a feeling this time is going to be very different. So just thought it would be nice to have some people going through the same thing to talk to. Hope your all doing good and good luck to everybody this month :)

Welcome, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back