❤️ November testing thread ❤️

Fingers crossed
And no, I’ve just ordered some digital ones though,
The thin line is worrying me but equally it did show up in the time frame

Just did another digital early detection clear blue
Says I’m not pregnant :-( gutting

Ughhh no fun :( I’m so sorry. I had this same thing happen a few times to me. It’s literally the worst. I was so excited catching up the thread to. Sending hugs!

I don't want to offer false hope but surely it could still be a bfp? Your second early response could just be with more diluted wee and I'd be very surprised for a dating test to show up at 10dpo! You're still early and I'm still holding out hope that this is it for you :pray: xx

So I did wonder as I discarded my urine after the first test, then with the other two I did another sample so it could have been more diluted.
I wished I’d have kept my urine now,
I’ll test in the morning
The digital ones were 6days before period,

yeah still early, but I just keep going off what it was like last time,
I’m hacked off :-/

Fingers crossed for you in the morning @Frankinstein12 it could just be the more dilute urine as others have said. Well my af turned up in full force today after awful cramping and spotting yesterday. So onto next month for me. Hoping all who are left to test this month have the best of luck, and all the rest of us for next month :) x

Good luck for the morning Frankenstein, please keep us posted and I'm sorry to hear that you're out this month Kiwi, good luck for next month xx

Negative this morning on the 6 days early digital.

I’ve just accepted it now, can’t wollow forever, I’m gonna pick up my diet as I’ve been off the rail since I came back from the US in September and we’re nearly in December! I’ve gained 6lbs that I need to shift so I’m hoping so diet changes may encourage an egg to pop out. I’m also seeing the doctors on Monday, I want an up to date scan of my ovaries and see what’s going on internal. Hopefully they can refer me.

Oh I'm sorry Frankenstein, I was really rooting for you! Sounds like you've got a good plan though!
I've decided I'm going to be really positive this month as well, I think I am quite pessimistic each month as a way of protecting myself from being too disappointed when it doesn't happen but I'm devastated each month anyway, so I might as well throw myself into it and fake it until I make it as they say! Perhaps if I'm just really positive that it's going to happen this month my body will follow my mind and it will happen! I figure it's worth a shot for our last month xx

Negative this morning on the 6 days early digital.

I’ve just accepted it now, can’t wollow forever, I’m gonna pick up my diet as I’ve been off the rail since I came back from the US in September and we’re nearly in December! I’ve gained 6lbs that I need to shift so I’m hoping so diet changes may encourage an egg to pop out. I’m also seeing the doctors on Monday, I want an up to date scan of my ovaries and see what’s going on internal. Hopefully they can refer me.

I was really hoping it would turn out to be a BFP today, and that it was just diluted. :( Definitely a good plan! I might be joining you on the diet lol

Hope you don’t mind me joining! I am 5 dpo at the moment. No symptoms. Like you @Unicorn I am trying to stay positive. Going to wait as late as I can to test even though the urge is real! @Fsb676 hope you are ok. We are due our first fertility appointment on the 30th so we shall see. Still hoping as always. FX for everyone on here.

Congrats @RainbowMama gives me hope it will happen xxx

Hope you don’t mind me joining! I am 5 dpo at the moment. No symptoms. Like you @Unicorn I am trying to stay positive. Going to wait as late as I can to test even though the urge is real! @Fsb676 hope you are ok. We are due our first fertility appointment on the 30th so we shall see. Still hoping as always. FX for everyone on here.

Yeah! Jump in! I think we are the same dpo!

Welcome :wave:
How's your journey been soo far? I hope the positively of this month rubs off on all of us and that your journey is short and smooth from here xx

Well we have been ttc for about a year and a half. OH may have issues but this will all be clarified in this appt im due. Although, I cant help but hope/wish that this could be our month. This 2ww I tell myself not to analyse but it is so hard not too! I’m pretty sure my body loves playing tricks on me :).

Baby dust for us both then :2ww: Any symptoms??

Here are the two week wait symptoms I had, prior to my :bfp:, I hope this gives you some hope.

8 DPO: Strong smelling urine, frequent urination, blocked nose.

9 DPO: Strong smelling urine, diarrhoea, blocked nose and dry mouth.

10 DPO: Mild period type cramps. I thought for sure I was out and AF was coming.

11 DPO: Lightheaded. Tested in the PM but left the test for hours before reading so couldn’t trust the slight pink line I saw.

12 DPO: Lightheaded, mild period cramps again, headache. Clearblue 1-2 weeks pregnant. :bfp:

What we did differently this cycle:

I know when I ovulate so only tested with an OPK on the day of my expected peak, and then after that. I got a positive straight away and my surge lasted over 24 hours.

I haven’t tracked my BBT for months; I found all too often I was stressing about my temperatures.

We baby danced as and when we wanted it; not when the tests told us to.

We baby danced on CD9, CD10, CD11, CD14, CD15 and CD16. I got my peak ovulation test on CD14 and ovulated on CD15.

Stay strong and positive, I’m backing each of you and can’t wait for you to join me on this journey.

Well we have been ttc for about a year and a half. OH may have issues but this will all be clarified in this appt im due. Although, I cant help but hope/wish that this could be our month. This 2ww I tell myself not to analyse but it is so hard not too! I’m pretty sure my body loves playing tricks on me :).

Baby dust for us both then :2ww: Any symptoms??

Awww yeah, most, if not all of us, get the whole thing about your body playing tricks on yourself! We’ve been trying since March 2019, but have unexplained infertility. Really hope your appointment has lots of answers for you!!!!

Here are the two week wait symptoms I had, prior to my :bfp:, I hope this gives you some hope.

8 DPO: Strong smelling urine, frequent urination, blocked nose.

9 DPO: Strong smelling urine, diarrhoea, blocked nose and dry mouth.

10 DPO: Mild period type cramps. I thought for sure I was out and AF was coming.

11 DPO: Lightheaded. Tested in the PM but left the test for hours before reading so couldn’t trust the slight pink line I saw.

12 DPO: Lightheaded, mild period cramps again, headache. Clearblue 1-2 weeks pregnant. :bfp:

What we did differently this cycle:

I know when I ovulate so only tested with an OPK on the day of my expected peak, and then after that. I got a positive straight away and my surge lasted over 24 hours.

I haven’t tracked my BBT for months; I found all too often I was stressing about my temperatures.

We baby danced as and when we wanted it; not when the tests told us to.

We baby danced on CD9, CD10, CD11, CD14, CD15 and CD16. I got my peak ovulation test on CD14 and ovulated on CD15.

Stay strong and positive, I’m backing each of you and can’t wait for you to join me on this journey.

Wow! Thanks for taking the time!!! I’m only 5 dpo, but I’m already symptom spotting. I have orange tinged cm….but surely it’s way too early. I found this month, that my digi was coming up peak too soon. I did cheap strips and digi. I went straight from blank circle to solid smiley back to back days. Then when it disappeared again 48 hours later, I took the digi again and it was still solid smiley…that day I also got a solid peak on the cheapie. Maybe my tester is broken, as I haven’t had flashing smileys the last few months, and I think I was missing the window before. I don’t know…always overanalyzing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back